Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Some great advice

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24

    Exclamation Some great advice

    I log in every day
    I pay for tokens
    I buy new players
    I change my play depending on the other team
    I train my team
    I setup my players
    I use subs
    I watch the videos
    I send out the gifts
    I have got 22 people to sign up for this game (And stay)
    I watch 90% of my games live (With friends supporting me)



    I now see it is all pointless. Nothing changes what the outcome should be. I seem to have lost close to all my games the past 2+ weeks. I have no idea why.

    I have spent £326.50 on tokens and had lots more to spend on this game over the next seasons. I intended to pay more... Some may see it as bad buying tokens but I enjoyed building the team up and all the extras. Without sounding like I am boasting... Money is not much of an issue for me. I would have spent much more on this game if I did stay (Which I wont)

    So, to all the teams I have played. Thank you! I had some good games and a lot of fun.

    I advise you all to do the same as me (All my business friends (Token buyers) are leaving with me). Find a game you can alter the outcome in through your skill and managing. This is sure not it.

    Cya
    jtcfmb and cracicot like this.

  2. #2
    Dreamer SimplySimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    492
    Really? Two threads? OK, goodbye now, thanks for dropping by, don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    Team:

    - Feeder AFC -

    Season 5, Level 5


    Records:

    Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

    Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

    Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

    Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

  3. #3
    Rookie MoonMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFunks View Post
    I log in every day
    I pay for tokens
    I buy new players
    I change my play depending on the other team
    I train my team
    I setup my players
    I use subs
    I watch the videos
    I send out the gifts
    I have got 22 people to sign up for this game (And stay)
    I watch 90% of my games live (With friends supporting me)



    I now see it is all pointless. Nothing changes what the outcome should be. I seem to have lost close to all my games the past 2+ weeks. I have no idea why.

    I have spent £326.50 on tokens and had lots more to spend on this game over the next seasons. I intended to pay more... Some may see it as bad buying tokens but I enjoyed building the team up and all the extras. Without sounding like I am boasting... Money is not much of an issue for me. I would have spent much more on this game if I did stay (Which I wont)

    So, to all the teams I have played. Thank you! I had some good games and a lot of fun.

    I advise you all to do the same as me (All my business friends (Token buyers) are leaving with me). Find a game you can alter the outcome in through your skill and managing. This is sure not it.

    Cya
    ~yawn~
    no one held a gun to your head and forced you to buy tokens or play T11

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    282
    300 quid in how many seasons bud?.

  5. #5
    Newbie ReamDyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Random outcomes are there all the time... I spend roughly 10 bucks a month just so I can catch up with other teams in the league... and the game is for fun. Just so I have something to do when opening facebook.

    Don't take it too serious buddy. Play something you have control over if you're a buyer... MMORPG maybe, now that's a very effective way to waste money.
    thon and MoonMaiden like this.

  6. #6
    Rookie MoonMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    101
    I could've got the equivalent amount of tokens by doing offers/watching videos etc so buying tokens is only (imho) a shortcut (you bypass the work of earning tokens and waste rl money)

    Totally agree with Ream,as he/she mentioned MMORPG's are different you can have a significant adavantage over "non-cash shop nibs"

    If everything went perfectly for you every season just because you bought tokens you would moan that it was boring and it would be unfair to those that don't buy tokens. Real life footie isn't always a smooth run teams get relegated and promoted, great teams lose, rubbish teams win, players get injured for long periods of time, awesome managers ruin awesome teams, sh!t managers improve sh!t teams....some of it down to luck; good or bad

  7. #7
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    do what i do don`t buy tokens, i`m in my 8th season and promoted every season with a few trophy`s on on the way o`k this season i won`t get promoted and i have second strongest team in league, lost some stupid games but hey that`s football it happens.

    so with skill point`s saved (1641) i should wollop league next season, unless i get token buyer`s coming in, and then again with tactics i could mess them up, so try playing without tokens yes it`s harder but more satisfaction knowing your doing well even against token buyers
    MoonMaiden, thon, cracicot and 2 others like this.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFunks View Post
    I log in every day
    I pay for tokens
    I buy new players
    I change my play depending on the other team
    I train my team
    I setup my players
    I use subs
    I watch the videos
    I send out the gifts
    I have got 22 people to sign up for this game (And stay)
    I watch 90% of my games live (With friends supporting me)



    I now see it is all pointless. Nothing changes what the outcome should be. I seem to have lost close to all my games the past 2+ weeks. I have no idea why.

    I have spent £326.50 on tokens and had lots more to spend on this game over the next seasons. I intended to pay more... Some may see it as bad buying tokens but I enjoyed building the team up and all the extras. Without sounding like I am boasting... Money is not much of an issue for me. I would have spent much more on this game if I did stay (Which I wont)

    So, to all the teams I have played. Thank you! I had some good games and a lot of fun.

    I advise you all to do the same as me (All my business friends (Token buyers) are leaving with me). Find a game you can alter the outcome in through your skill and managing. This is sure not it.

    Cya
    I almost cried. I totally understand you and agree with you that this game is not about skill and management. There is a feeling that you cannot alter the outcome no matter what formation, tactic, skill you use. I have this feeling and so do many others. It will take time for the others to realize this.

    For me it is now a free game and I will watch my team slowly deteriorate as the token level decreases and does not get replenished. I will not shed one tear. But hey, I like to be a spoiler, the underdog, the blacksheep. It is much more fun. But where is the fun when you have no control over the situation?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Really? Two threads? OK, goodbye now, thanks for dropping by, don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    True colours Simon...shameful. The guy was being honest and felt that he was getting the shaft from Nordeus. And all you can say is basically: "get the fuck out". Nice. Classy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    do what i do don`t buy tokens, i`m in my 8th season and promoted every season with a few trophy`s on on the way o`k this season i won`t get promoted and i have second strongest team in league, lost some stupid games but hey that`s football it happens.

    so with skill point`s saved (1641) i should wollop league next season, unless i get token buyer`s coming in, and then again with tactics i could mess them up, so try playing without tokens yes it`s harder but more satisfaction knowing your doing well even against token buyers
    I think his point is that the NGE is too shitty for him to continue. The fun is just not there when he feels that the outcomes are so unpredictable even when you put the money into your team by buying tokens.

    I will be in your shoes next season and will try to minimize the random results of the NGE in order to get at least in top 4.

    But what you said is so true: unless you get token buyers coming in. what is the point in playing when you get in a league with 1 or 2 Tommy tokens? I dont like to play for 2nd or 3rd as you know he will win almost every game, regardless of the NGE. People want a chance to play for 1st. The game needs to be changed or Nordeus can start another competition/website for non-token buyers.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast