Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: WTH? Am I missing something?

Rookie
    I played a traditional 4-4-2 in the CL-semi and tried the 4-5-1 V formation and it almost cost me the game. I usually don't mix up a lot in the tactics, preferring to only adapt the formation but I change it around if there's an opponent who uses the sides more or are very heavy in the middle. I reverted to a 4-4-2 narrow diamond in the 2nd half and only just won the game 2-1 inspite of having a 3-4*s better team.

An attacking AMC is probably a good idea to make use of the space between his D and M and if you top it up with 3 in the middle and maybe focus passing down the middle that might do the trick. The 3-1-4-2 has been mildly effective as well.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    c`mon stop bull**** with tactics when i win 3-4-1-2 every 4-4-2 but only the one who donated this season more then me beat me (or i just dream) !

Last season i spend like 300 tokens and i made a team competitive for 2 season , this season i donated only for ~150 tokens because already had the team 5~7* high quality for all others even so ... two teams beat me with **** 4-4-2 in ch league and league even if i over pass them with 5 quality and on field even more ... explain this **** in tactic ?

Don`t post about tactics because in the end is all bull**** ! Special thanks for developer teams for their great job on this game improve !
    Simon, talk about a bull in a china shop.....

Ro, stop spending if you feel that you are not getting your money's worth.

Until I see that tactics dont work, I will continue to play as if they do.

I still fully believe that nothing you do in-game matters, but you have to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before the game starts as that is when the NGE determines who wins. Until Nordeus comes out and denies that, I reserve the right to believe it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    oh and by the way ... how that my scout MC make a fault in area and his **** MC with more defense then attack it scores 2 times ?
    how that 4* defenders stop my ST 7*& 6* and my 5* defenders(with SA) are not able to block **** ST 4* ?

the list can continue but why to speak when no mod / administrator explain this ...
    better i do like my friend after spending money in game he quit because of this bull****s and now his abandon team wins the league with out taking care of it ... in one word ? ****
    all I can say is WOW! for your friend. Winning the league without playing is a slap in the face to everyone.

Ro, what is NOT cool is to come in and hijack a thread with a vent. Start another thread and post it there please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    I played a traditional 4-4-2 in the CL-semi and tried the 4-5-1 V formation and it almost cost me the game. I usually don't mix up a lot in the tactics, preferring to only adapt the formation but I change it around if there's an opponent who uses the sides more or are very heavy in the middle. I reverted to a 4-4-2 narrow diamond in the 2nd half and only just won the game 2-1 inspite of having a 3-4*s better team.

An attacking AMC is probably a good idea to make use of the space between his D and M and if you top it up with 3 in the middle and maybe focus passing down the middle that might do the trick. The 3-1-4-2 has been mildly effective as well.
    I like what you say about the AMC. I have given much thought to this and I like this 3-4-1-2. It gives me the same amount in midfield + AMC. 3 DCs to his 2 ST. and I have 2 ST + AMC on his 2 DC if I put red arrow on AMC.

What instructions do you think? arrows on wingers and amc, attacking, up middle, normal tackle, zonal, no offsides, no counter, short passing?

Banned
    So what do you think guys? 34 mins to game time.

4-4-2 or 3-4-1-2?

tactics/instructions?

Addicted
    sorry if this is too late. otherwise, go for 4-4-2!
    just let your better players do the work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    sorry if this is too late. otherwise, go for 4-4-2!
    just let your better players do the work
    I almost did that but decided that I wanted a bit more firepower and not risk a 1-0 game or it going into penalties. 3-4-1-2 it was and 3-1 final for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123