Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What is "Nordeus Killed The Game" ? - Answer in my post.

Almost there
    DaveOLee

Famous
    Thanks Nik!

Insane And missed them, huhhh

I love how both normal players and cheaters are coming together for once lol.
    khris, StarlingCF, milpol and 3 others like this.

Big respect to no4.they are actually playing for fun lol. No tank =
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

My proposal, two years ago: decrease tokens reward for association tournament and create tokens reward for league!

And one more thing - teams which tank league (no matter of reason) can't become stronger than teams which promote. This is not fair, not clear and not motivating.
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 04-25-2019 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSoft View Post
    Good afternoon.
    I appeal to the developers of the game for clarification on behalf of all associations, which were renamed into one common name "Nordeus killed the game".
    Our protest is directed against changes in the calculation of the results of the games. We are against random results that are devoid of meaning and logic. The game process and the course of the match ceased to be controlled by the Manager. The outcome of the games can be completely random. It shouldn't.
    We are not against the rules of this game, we understand that sometimes there are game bugs that You try to fix quickly. We want the results of the game to depend on us, on the tactics of the game, on the coaches of the players, on the bonuses and the presence of managers in the game, as we spend our time, effort and money, and get absurd.
    Recently, there have been too many random results, where the obviously weak team gets the advantage. The random result is a very rare moment. The Manager should manage the team and influence the result, and not external factors that are not clear to anyone.
    The strong defeats the weak. A team cannot win a well-prepared team without preparation. So it was always and so it should be in the future. If You do not correct this situation as soon as possible, many managers from the top associations will leave the game, including me.
    If You heard me, if You need more detailed explanations, please contact me. We need to know if You understand us.
    We love this game and do not want to give it up, but You force us to do it. Since it is impossible to play a game that is devoid of common sense, logic and the correct system of counting game results.
    I hope for your understanding and speedy reply.
    Almost all Russian-speaking associations in this game and many others.
    The best solution is to remove top 100FA list PERMENANTLY.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    dave1311, Richie72 and StarlingCF like this.

Addicted
    What is wrong with top 100 list? If you remove it, does it stops troll results - no. Does it influence somehow my game - no again.
    They need to make league( and other old competitions - champions, cup, super league) more important than association or rework association make up. See, it's hard to win champions league or cup but all this effort gives you nothing - just bull**** goblet which was interesting maybe 5years ago. That's why asso is the most important here - because other competitions is not effort your time - they give you nothing.
    Nowdays what nordeus is suggesting - total destruction. I dont understand why you suggest destruction again.
    po_zdrach and Seeker85 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    What is wrong with top 100 list? If you remove it, does it stops troll results - no. Does it influence somehow my game - no again.
    They need to make league( and other old competitions - champions, cup, super league) more important than association or rework association make up. See, it's hard to win champions league or cup but all this effort gives you nothing - just bull**** goblet which was interesting maybe 5years ago. That's why asso is the most important here - because other competitions is not effort your time - they give you nothing.
    Nowdays what nordeus is suggesting - total destruction. I dont understand why you suggest destruction again.
    Exactly what I think too! Тhis is a clear view of the current situation of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    The best solution is to remove top 100FA list PERMENANTLY.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    I do not understand how this will help against tankers for example. Most tankers I meet are not in top 100 list, even not in Platinum. Tankers are here before association.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's not so simple.
    In some cases the teams cannot promote because of tough competition (like the League of Muller, Grimaldi,Valenti, where the 9th and 10th - Malamutes, have 150% quality ).
    Simple is to remove the top100 list, merge the Platinum with Gold 1 with 50 tokens prize and give some extra for other competitions.

Many of those top100 teams are there for many months so removing the tokens prize has little influence for them (at least for one more year I would say).
    And the motive to sell a team or a group for real money is still there.
    Yeah, but 100 tokens is so minor for those guys. Staying same level is saving 20% in quallity and that is diference between 130% and 150% (that is much more than 100 tokens).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast