Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: New result algorithm or what ?

New result algorithm or what ?

My level 50 team was knocked out from CL by goal difference : won 3-2 on his land and lost 4-3 on home land .......... yea.against 30 % weaker team

All my players are between 6 and 7 stars between 18-21 years old while his players are either 4 or 5 stars maximum and without high white skills and players experience between 10-50 games max but the absent manager in both matches managed to score 6 goals against me in two matches ??

To make things worse after few hours I got a draw in league against 35% weaker team 1-1

Where should I unleash my anger

Unleash your anger at yourself for not keeping up with the changing landscape. Players that are more balanced with white and gray skills are now coming to the fore. White skills are still higher than gray but the days of mutant like numbers (white 240/gray 10) are all but over. A ratio of 2/1 or 5/2 even 3/1 seems to be the way to do it now from what I can see.
    Richie72 likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    rubbish Kelpie its all just complete tosh and crap sorry, IF YOU'VE PLAYED GAME LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD KNOW ITS ALL TO DO WITH NORDECRAP GETTING YOU TO SPEND REAL MONEY TO IMPROVE TEAM
    Palestine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    rubbish Kelpie its all just complete tosh and crap sorry, IF YOU'VE PLAYED GAME LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD KNOW ITS ALL TO DO WITH NORDECRAP GETTING YOU TO SPEND REAL MONEY TO IMPROVE TEAM
    Just over 3 years playing time so I reckon that is a fair sample. What you say is just too easy to say ,blame others for your own deficiencies. Some of you older players didnt learn anything about the game really ,you just piggybacked other peoples ideas and theories that you read in the forum pages and now the game is changing you cant keep up because no one is writing what they discovered in the forums anymore. I dont spend a cent on this game , just some time to notice and discover things. There a lot of "troll" results reported these days , some are exactly that while most reflect the change in the game. When you really look at your opponents players after what you consider a troll result you may discover that what I say is reasonably true on more occasions than you suspect. The mutant style player is now becoming obsolete by more balanced players. I noticed this last season and have trained my players accordingly and so my 2 teams are nowNew result algorithm or what ?-2019-04-22-2-.jpgNew result algorithm or what ?-2019-04-22-3-.jpg
    with players such as these doing the business these days and not those monstrous mutations that some where creatingNew result algorithm or what ?-2019-04-22-5-.jpgNew result algorithm or what ?-2019-04-22-8-.jpg
    Nick Lizas, milpol and EastsiderSG like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Agree with Kelpie. We have to adapt or get left behind. Its very clear especially with what i have seen this season. ALL teams that have very low greys despite having higher average qualities are getting knocked out of competitions and trolled more often in league. Whites are still more critical but you cant let your greys fall too low. Anyway its easier to train now, more options since we are training holistically.
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Dreamer
    adapt to what exactly,to train the players as nordeuseless say do this do that and oh yes we have a new bonus scheme to fool you with, but you lose whatever you do before,during and after and Kelpie don't show where you teams are in league who cares, your not showing the playing % level of other teams so people cannot truly judge your league oppos

Kelpie, I am not sure what it is that you have against "older" players because you like to keep pointing out in your posts that those players have an issue. The fact is that everyone is seeing things in the game they don't like, not just the "oldies".
    Yes the game has evolved in many good ways and we embrace those changes but also some things do not make sense or have been introduced as a financial move for Nordeus. It is a business at the end of the day. Some are better at 'playing' the system than others.
    At the end of the day you just have to roll with it.
    Der_Ryan_M and Palestine like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Kelpie, I am not sure what it is that you have against "older" players because you like to keep pointing out in your posts that those players have an issue. The fact is that everyone is seeing things in the game they don't like, not just the "oldies".
    Yes the game has evolved in many good ways and we embrace those changes but also some things do not make sense or have been introduced as a financial move for Nordeus. It is a business at the end of the day. Some are better at 'playing' the system than others.
    At the end of the day you just have to roll with it.
    I dont have an issue with the older ,veteran players per se. There are a fair few that I have learnt from and still continue to learn from. These are most likely the guys who put in the hard yards over the years making discoveries about the game which they wrote down for the benefit of all and I thank them for this. Certainly older players dont have a monopoly on the whining although I notice a decent proportion of the whining coming from the same older players and less so from newer players. However there are a lot of older players who did not contribute but rather lived off the work of others and now whine like old women because the game has changed and they dont have the common required to make the adaptions themselves ,these I have no time for. These are the ones who claim anytime their team of mutations get beaten that they have been trolled by the game,sometimes its true but more often than you might think not true. The balance of the game in regards players has shifted and in my book for the better. Last season I copped a few "troll" results but I investigated them rather than just whine about them ,got pro active if you like and started to change my training regime so now both teams sit easily on top of their Leagues ,both are still active in the Cup and CL. Both teams have the top and 2nd top scorer while also two players in top rating and assists for their Leagues.

Now for sure there have been changes over the last year or so that I dislike eg removing the goalkeeper training system , 24 hour video timer ,negotiations situation and the Asso auto team support just to name a few. I have been around long enough to realize that whining constantly in the forum about these things isn't going to get you anywhere with Nordeus. When possible you have to offer the devs an idea which is beneficial to both player and Nordeus ,its a hard balance but I live in hope. I also understand and get the frustration concerning changes that are so obviously aimed at revenue raising or are a nonsense but again adapt and overcome or limit the damage they do to you as a player is my way rather than whine in the forum. Yeah sometimes I do have a quiet whine but its not often and rarely if ever repeated on the same subject ,what's the point as it doesn't achieve a desired result.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Fair comment. I cannot argue with that.
    I would only say that the newer players complain less as they do not know different.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    adapt to what exactly,to train the players as nordeuseless say do this do that and oh yes we have a new bonus scheme to fool you with, but you lose whatever you do before,during and after and Kelpie don't show where you teams are in league who cares, your not showing the playing % level of other teams so people cannot truly judge your league oppos

I was talking about grey skills being too Low causing us to get trolled more often? By adapting, I meant we have to train greys as well. What I said has nothing to do with bonuses but if we have to talk about it. I am training it. I do not know if it works or not but I still do it. I do not wanna risk it especially at this point in the season.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2019 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Adjusting tone of writing
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast