Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Remove bots from transfers

Remove bots from transfers

Bots are in all transfers. Even a child will notice. Are you so greedy? This is similar to idiocy. A bot that took 8th place in the League and never won anything, spends 30 tokens on player's **** ST 90%. Are you morons? Despite the fact that he has 3 ST already in the composition.

I am generally silent about the transfer market. A bunch of bots fighting for the player's ****. The club ranked 10th in the league and spend 25 tokens per player 85%. Developers, are you holding us for morons?
    Siddharth Singh and RaiKo like this.

Yeah they manipulate the transfer market, match results and try to influence us into thinking the problem ain't with the game but the players who exploit the loopholes. Too bad most of us have a mind of our own and won't be influenced by your minions in 'leadership' roles.
    Siddharth Singh and aat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    I am generally silent about the transfer market. A bunch of bots fighting for the player's ****. The club ranked 10th in the league and spend 25 tokens per player 85%. Developers, are you holding us for morons?
    That's why he is 10th, because he can't manage his ressources and spends absurd amount of token on an average player. I see nothing wrong here to be honest.
    RaiKo and Grandef like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    Lol. Managers who are able to find a shining, but underused talents in the market are more cunning than you will ever foresee. They are mostly silent. Messing up your tokens for an 85% player, they will laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    That's why he is 10th, because he can't manage his ressources and spends absurd amount of token on an average player. I see nothing wrong here to be honest.
    What you mentioned is possible as well but it doesn't eliminate the possibility it might be a system generated bid from a bot account to push us to spend more. Some of the bids are so absurd that I can imagine a human player doing that and to cap it all off, many are high level players.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    What you mentioned is possible as well but it doesn't eliminate the possibility it might be a system generated bid from a bot account to push us to spend more. Some of the bids are so absurd that I can imagine a human player doing that and to cap it all off, many are high level players.
    I don't believe in system generated bids. The auction house is so bad right now, that you need to spend a lot of time in the game to find your desired players. And if there is a young player in the position you need a new one, you have to almost go all in, because when is another one going to appear?
    I mean I needed 4 new players this season to train for next season and I was looking almost 2 weeks and 6-10h a day until I found a good player in every position... Not even joking, it's actually horrible.

And another thing is, that Token are quite easy to acquire nowadays with association for example and many TE players (even high level ones) just play the game casually and they are going to buy a mediocre player as long as they believe he is going to help them in their style of playing... And there are MANY TE-players, many casual players, many second and third accounts, it is really insane.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 01-21-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    khris and HeavensAAA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't believe in system generated bids. The auction house is so bad right now, that you need to spend a lot of time in the game to find your desired players. And if there is a young player in the position you need a new one, you have to almost go all in, because when is another one going to appear?
    I mean I needed 4 new players this season to train for next season and I was looking almost 2 weeks and 6-10h a day until I found a good player in every position... Not even joking, it's actually horrible.

And another thing is, that Token are quite easy to acquire nowadays with association for example and many TE players (even high level ones) just play the game casually and they are going to buy a mediocre player as long as they believe he is going to help them in their style of playing... And there are MANY TE-players, many casual players, many second and third accounts, it is really insane.
    I don't disagree with you that the young players are rarer and more investment is required and rightly so. However, the bids that are questionable are those of older players with less than 5 star quality. Perhaps it's a trickle effect but I doubt so.

True that tokens are easily attainable but it has been like this for many years now. Nothing has changed except more events that don't really reward much. Don't you think the system had something to do with you not being able to get the positions you want so that you spend big training the position or buy a recommended or scout player? If you notice, the recommended players are **** during the first few days of the season, 21 years with irrelevant SA which gets younger and better going into Mid season.

I personally don't just think that the system only limits themselves to our transfer markets. I believe they are also configured to give teams a tough time in competitions. Some are probably configured to tank to give rich players a tough time as well. Raising their quality to match and surpass those of real players to give us a good fight as some might put it and some troll results as an icing on the cake. No loss to them and not too difficult to configure.

I advise anyone reading to observe and form their own conclusions. Not be influenced by anyone who might experience a conflict of interest when they give advice and this is not directed at you Der Ryan.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

There are no bots in the market. What you see many times are managers playign FAs and buying players, and the gmail profiles not linked to FB have a name by default and image that makes it look like a bot. But there aren't bots, just some crazy people that could improve the skills when buying players.

Addicted
    Bots or not bots but transfer market is bad as it can be. Same with negotiations.
    But it doesnt matter - smile because you get very nice pitch pattern nowdays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast