Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Remove bots from transfers

As a disclaimer, am not trying to spread false information or influence anyone. God knows I have no influence. It is me playing devils advocate and trying to make sense of things logically. It is what it is, just an OPINION. You seem fairly certain Khris. Can what you say be considered official. Do you represent the company? Any accountability?

Sure. Love the changes. They say it's better than nothing. Music, weather, referrals and pitch patterns. Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    As a disclaimer, am not trying to spread false information or influence anyone. God knows I have no influence. It is me playing devils advocate and trying to make sense of things logically. It is what it is, just an OPINION. You seem fairly certain Khris. Can what you say be considered official. Do you represent the company? Any accountability?

Sure. Love the changes. They say it's better than nothing. Music, weather, referrals and pitch patterns. Great stuff!
    I don't represent the company nor work for them, I just played since 2013, when I joined the forum, I'm currently having the supermoderator status in this forum and never have seen any information regarding a "bots market", I just have seen this info spread time to time, and like always, simply, isn't true. People is confusing the gmail accounts or managers with strange behavior for bots. This game allow many situations, the season start one particular day of the season, so? why I can't buy players on day 20? we have FA tankers, people having a particular schedule that isn't 100% active.
    Guys, don't expect everybody to play like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I don't represent the company nor work for them, I just played since 2013, when I joined the forum, I'm currently having the supermoderator status in this forum and never have seen any information regarding a "bots market", I just have seen this info spread time to time, and like always, simply, isn't true. People is confusing the gmail accounts or managers with strange behavior for bots. This game allow many situations, the season start one particular day of the season, so? why I can't buy players on day 20? we have FA tankers, people having a particular schedule that isn't 100% active.
    Guys, don't expect everybody to play like you do.
    You have been here a long time and you know they are not very transparent. Very little explanation on things. We got abit of insight from Reeves and other staff many years ago but that was it. We cant be certain how the game is configured to confirm anything. I do not expect everyone to play like me but that doesnt mean there isnt a possibility of bots being among us. We have seen them insert bots at high levels to make up for numbers and the quality is often in line with the average. Anyway i dont know as well but i am not convinced all of them are players.

To each his own and it is nothing personal.
    khris likes this.

I need someone to add me on group

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12