Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Something wrong with the results algorithm?

Rookie
    No, just one playmaker and one shadow striker. But those things don't have an effect on regular gameplay, special abilities are only useful when they're "activated" (according to the original announcement anyway)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimiliano View Post
    By any chance, do you have an unbalanced number of shadow strikers/playmakers/dribblers in your squad (e.g. you have 2 shadow striker but no play or dribbler?)
    There's no indication that playmaker or dribbler have any affect during a match given how rarely that skill is activated (as judged by the icon appearing on that player when activated). Shadow striker, on the other hand, activates quite frequently and my highest scorers have always been AML and AMR's with SS. I don't see how this "unbalanced" set up would have any effect, and I have never seen anyone else mention here either.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Rookie
    Well it's just a theory and like all theories in top eleven might later prove wrong. Furthermore It might have to do with player skill balance rather than SA balance. But last season I had two s.s. one playmaker no dribbler, and I often had very low (30 percent or under) shots on target/total shots ratio, even when I won. A couple of times I had that message about decisions with the ball, and from the animations (whatever they mean) I could see my s.strikers. attempting unlikely shots when they were clearly closed by oppo's defenders. Thus I added a good dribbler winger and a second playmaker to the picture and things went in place for me, shots on target/total is now always around 50 percent, even when I draw (I have not lost since I did that change, 35 matches now).

But as I said It's just a theory, maybe I just replaced a player with one with better internal attributes, or it's just the normal good/bad form cycle or whatever.

Addicted
    You were down one player that explains a lot.

Unfortunatly it keeps hapenning to me on important matches but football is like this impredictble

Did you play with high ou low agressiness?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimiliano View Post
    By any chance, do you have an unbalanced number of shadow strikers/playmakers/dribblers in your squad (e.g. you have 2 shadow striker but no play or dribbler?)
    special abilities give something extra in calculations/actions only the sec we see that relative highlight.
    They don't have any special effect during the whole game-play .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    You mean they are inactive when the live animation is off? Really? Is that official?

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk

no, I mean for example, when "playmaker" sa activates, we see the relative icon in live game.
    "Playmaker" isn't a permanent/hidden action or performance of the player who has it.
    That was an official statement - don't remember when or from whom.
    And that's why one to one and dribbler are doubtful if, when and how work.

Rookie
    What I'm saying essentially is that dribblers and playmakers could give shadow striker balls to shoot in better positions. It doesn't seem to me that what you are saying prevents that in principle.

In practice, perhaps, since you say (I think): playmaker and dribbler are so rarely activated during live animations that, extrapolating to the whole game, they would still be activated too few times to have any significant impact on statistics.

Could be. Did the person who made the official statement provide any reason why the two abilities which we see activate more often are those costing less sp?

Could be. Did the person who made the official statement provide any reason why the two abilities which we see activate more often are those costing less sp?
    no, sa is a TE mystery
    The only comment (from an old adm) was that.
    When a sa works, we see the icon.

Rookie
    Sorry just one more question - did SA exist before the live animation, or did they come out later/at the same time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast