Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    No way, it doesn't work. Let me make some screenshots of my next match in 2 hours and I'll post them here.
    The opponent lose a trophy when you win only if he had challenged you and won previously.

Famous
    Sorry Sausy, somehow I can't insert screen shots to my PM, so I'm gonna put it here

So as promissed I'm sending to you the screen shots. In the right corner you can also see the time of each screen shot taken. As you can see I have played against the 4th opponent.

This is the ss before the match and he has 1 trophy]
    The one trophy he had is not the one that the two of you play for, so when you beat him he still holds onto that one, and you get the trophy that's just been brought into play.
    SausyFC likes this.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #73
    Sorry Sausy, somehow I can't insert screen shots to my PM, so I'm gonna put it here

So as promissed I'm sending to you the screen shots. In the right corner you can also see the time of each screen shot taken. As you can see I have played against the 4th opponent.

This is the ss before the match and he has 1 trophy

Attachment 122949

Then here is the last minute of our match and I won 0-2

Attachment 122953

And here is the result of the table right after the match - as you can see I earned 1 trophy and +2 to goal difference while he still has 1 trophy. His goal difference hasn't changed which means he hasn't played another match

Attachment 122951
    Great, thanks for these a.gavrilin. So it's as was mentioned above, as this is the first time that you guys contested for this trophy, the trophy was neutral, and would therefore only impact the count of the winner. Now, if he were to challenge you and win, your count would go down, and his would go up.

His GD remains the same from the other match he played; he is holding the trophy from another matchup with another Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Great, thanks for these a.gavrilin. So it's as was mentioned above, as this is the first time that you guys contested for this trophy, the trophy was neutral, and would therefore only impact the count of the winner. Now, if he were to challenge you and win, your count would go down, and his would go up.

His GD remains the same from the other match he played; he is holding the trophy from another matchup with another Manager.
    Oh, my bad in this case. Somehow I didn't get it from the start. Does it only seem to me or was it different during the previous KOTH challenge? Somehow it seems that I was able to take any trophy even if I haven't played with this manager before

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    are those tanking teams ?
    yes

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-koth-tankers.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

King of the Hill is back! Get ready to defend your turf against other Managers! Rule the leaderboard and collect amazing rewards! Sign up NOW!

This time we also bring some changes. The event consists of two phases Qualifiers and Finals. See below for the complete rules:

1) Compete against other Managers on the leaderboard and take their trophy.
    2) The trophies you own at the end of the day are added to your overall ranking.
    3) There is only one trophy between you and another Manager, and it can only belong to one of you at a time.
    4) Retain your trophies to rank as high as possible at the end of the daily leaderboard. The daily leaderboard resets every 24 hours.
    5) You need to have at least 1 trophy at the end of the day to be eligible for daily rewards and 2 trophies at the end of the phase to be eligible for overall rewards.
    8) At the end of the qualification phase, only the Managers who finish the qualification phase in the top 4 of the overall ranking and have at least 2 trophies in the overall account at the end of the qualification phase. Qualified Managers won't need to sign up again.
    9) Finals will start soon after the qualifiers are over and participants in the leaderboards are decided. The trophies count will be reset on the finals for every Manager.

The Challenge kicks off on Monday the 13th of May! Good luck!
    uh oh no thanks Flop11Devz$$$Makers$$$

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

hmm, I suspect a lot of people will forget to sign for their participation but let's see.
    nothtx bro

Dreamer
    can someone explain to me how an lvl 17 club can have 29 titles? it's an opponent i have at KOTH.

You make a substitution, it shows that it has done and he is still in - game....
    The result?? I lost 3-0 because of my gk
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Banned
    Hey Guys,

so i dont wanna bitch about it, the event itself is really cool i like it but how is it possible that in my Group or whatever you wanna call it, everyone me included has about the same strenght and only one Team is completely outstanding with 60% - 70% more than all the other Teams, this guy is gonna win for sure so no point in playing he has all 9 Trophys and dif + 52 or so. Dont get me wrong i do like competition but 60 - 70% is to much, everyone should have same chances, idk like with premade teams all the same strenght or whatever. Good Luck all on the event ☻
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, this draw sucks (not in all the groups).
    Previous KotH was better.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast