Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, this draw sucks (not in all the groups).
    Previous KotH was better.
    But have the same draws system, just.... those who had first a close draw and now are with +30%s complain, and those who had +30%s first and now close oppos -like me- are happy for it xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the first KOTH didn't have a +-20% dif. or more.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    can someone explain to me how an lvl 17 club can have 29 titles? it's an opponent i have at KOTH.
    Lol. It's a tanker.

Got one in my 2nd teams league. Last season he won 3 trophies and failed to promote! Cup, Champions League and Super Cup.

Why play to level up and lose 20% when you can win 3 trophies a season?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    the first KOTH didn't have a +-20% dif. or more.
    yeap, it had. I was there xD Ill try to find the capturez.

My team quallity is 150%, second best 132%. Al the rest are under 115%. Boring!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    My team quallity is 150%, second best 132%. Al the rest are under 115%. Boring!!!
    Same here... 148% - next guy 130% - rest 110% and under ....... not much value in getting this logo...

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Didn't realize that I had to go to the Events page to claim the boosters and 3Tokens of the Qualification phase xD

So judging by the comments above I see that almost all the groups have 1 tanker with huge difference in team quality. In my group our 163% tanker easily won all his 9 matches. I tried to beat him twice but no luck in both cases. 102% against 163% is a huge difference no matter what you try. Playing attack I lost 6-2 in the first match and playing defence/hard defence I was winning 2-0 but got 3 (!!!) counter attacks during the last 15 minutes of the game. So the final result is 2-3. This is so stupid to be caught in counter attack 3 times when you play defence.

So the rest of the teams have no chance against this tanker. With this stupid draw developers actually made a huge favour to all tanking teams and in this case we all see how the rich get even reacher, as the team with 8-9 stars player will receive one more 8-9 stars monster to their collection. And where is the fair competition in this case?

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-1.jpg
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    So judging by the comments above I see that almost all the groups have 1 tanker with huge difference in team quality. In my group our 163% tanker easily won all his 9 matches. I tried to beat him twice but no luck in both cases. 102% against 163% is a huge difference no matter what you try. Playing attack I lost 6-2 in the first match and playing defence/hard defence I was winning 2-0 but got 3 (!!!) counter attacks during the last 15 minutes of the game. So the final result is 2-3. This is so stupid to be caught in counter attack 3 times when you play defence.

So the rest of the teams have no chance against this tanker. With this stupid draw developers actually made a huge favour to all tanking teams and in this case we all see how the rich get even reacher, as the team with 8-9 stars player will receive one more 8-9 stars monster to their collection. And where is the fair competition in this case?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	122979
    So because my team is superior - "Let's asume he is tanker!" Well no - won league, ch.league, lost cup final and supercup final....
    Some of us are using time, tokens and greens ............ and by so ofcourse that in the end we deserve new 8star beast in team.
    Just for fun - still haven't won one single "great player" all were bunch of useless avarage Joes....
    But I wished my team was paired with same % teams... as no taker here just asskicker....
    Have a nice day mate

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    So because my team is superior - "Let's asume he is tanker!" Well no - won league, ch.league, lost cup final and supercup final....
    Some of us are using time, tokens and greens ............ and by so ofcourse that in the end we deserve new 8star beast in team.
    Just for fun - still haven't won one single "great player" all were bunch of useless avarage Joes....
    But I wished my team was paired with same % teams... as no taker here just asskicker....
    Have a nice day mate

Don't get me wrong, mate. I don't have a problem if you have a team even of 200% or if you are a tanker or no. Each of us decides himself how to achieve his/hers goals and win titles. Some of us tanks, some manipulates draws selling most of their players each season, some (like me) trains only white skills to their max trying to keep dark skills as low as possible. The only problem here is that draw must be more fair and the teams that play together must be withing 20% difference. For example, I'm 102% but in our draw there are teams with 86%. The difference between 163% and 86% is twice as big so no matter how good you and your players can be you have no chance against such a team. So just let these teams play against same 160+ teams. In this case there will be at least some competition for them.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast