Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Don't get me wrong, mate. I don't have a problem if you have a team even of 200% or if you are a tanker or no. Each of us decides himself how to achieve his/hers goals and win titles. Some of us tanks, some manipulates draws selling most of their players each season, some (like me) trains only white skills to their max trying to keep dark skills as low as possible. The only problem here is that draw must be more fair and the teams that play together must be withing 20% difference. For example, I'm 102% but in our draw there are teams with 86%. The difference between 163% and 86% is twice as big so no matter how good you and your players can be you have no chance against such a team. So just let these teams play against same 160+ teams. In this case there will be at least some competition for them.
    I agree... this way is not intereasting for any of players...

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    So judging by the comments above I see that almost all the groups have 1 tanker with huge difference in team quality.
    Personally I don't think that's correct. I have two teams and in both KoTH finals the teams are fairly even, ranging from 80-110% in one and 95-120% in the other. Everyone can beat (or be beaten) by everyone else. I may be in the minority, who knows, but I don't think all groups have one outstanding team who beats everyone else.
    Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    Guys why am I not seeing this event??? Updated the game but still no sign of this event or am I too late???

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Guys why am I not seeing this event??? Updated the game but still no sign of this event or am I too late???

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    You probably didn't join before the event

Dreamer
    yes, the draws were completely **. most of the groups have 1 tanker or a high quality team. i am 125% and i have a 140% team who won everything so first place is impossible. and on the other account i'm 106 and i have an 121 and 116% opponents... so first place again impossible. and that's only one problem. the other problem, and most important, is that i can't win with the weaker teams... on my 106 team i was defeated by a 80% team who got 2 red cards... so thanks nordeus for the fixed results once again.

and the prizes... the prizes are total joke. 20t for second place? i wish i didn't joined this event. what a waste of time. event made only for tankers and high quality managers.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    on the other account i'm 106 and i have an 121 and 116% opponents... so first place again impossible.
    A 106% team can definitely beat 116% and 121% teams with the right tactics! If you're within 20% surely it's close enough.

At my KING OF THE HIL : FINALS
    My Team is 105%
    Other Team 116% , 110% , 106% , 104% , 97% , 97% , 93% , 89% , 82%
    For This 2 Day Playing Experience
    82% , 89% = 90% winning rate ... mostly win if i challenge
    110% , 106% , 97% , 97% , 93% = 50% winning rate only but if token challenge will mostly win
    116% never got chance to challenge ... no time or dont want waste token : )

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    the first KOTH didn't have a +-20% dif. or more.
    No Nik, I was a victim in the last one. My draws this time are better. Looks like they have not been able to tag and group the tankers properly.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    No Nik, I was a victim in the last one. My draws this time are better. Looks like they have not been able to tag and group the tankers properly.
    hmm, don't know what to say.
    In the first KotH I played with 3 teams (actually two had normal q, the other one was with 2-3* players) and had about same q opponents.
    Also this time I read much more comments about managers who had big dif. quality teams.
    Anyway, with all those teams free of server, there could be a fair draw for all like we have every weekend with asso tournaments.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, a question if anyone had some experience (or some mod can answer) :
    My next official game is in 3 minutes.
    At that time can someone from the KotH table to make a challenge ?
    So far, I didn't have any message that my opponent isn't available right now, try later.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast