Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Thread: What is your experience with rewarded tokens for completing offers?

vad
    Apprentice

What is your experience with rewarded tokens for completing offers?

I wonder what is others' experience with the tokens earned by completing offers from the advertisers. I'm not sure if the advertisers are the same in different countries, but here in the US there are 3: TapJoy, Fyber, and IronSource. I have completed quite a number of them, mostly from TapJoy, and in the past it all worked like a clockwork - I complete the offer, and the tokens are credited in the game. Sometimes it was automatic, sometimes I had to send the screenshot showing the completion. But the last time it has failed. The offer was 409 tokens for installing the game "Rise of Kingdoms" and reaching level 15 in it. Once I've done that, which took more than 2 weeks, I sent the screenshots, but then received a reply from Tapjoy saying that the game provider, which is a company in China, has denied the request because "the installation of the Rise of Kingdoms app was not attributed to Tapjoy, and we can not dispute their decision since we are a third party in charge of verifying and sending proof of completion."

Besides this fraud (which probably has monetary value about $40, judging by the price of 409 tokens if they were purchased for real money), I wonder how the maker of the game even know how the game was installed on my phone, technically.

I wonder if others had similar experience.

approved thread**

Dreamer
    its all fraud really,never do the offers myself apart from odd survey

I’m in the USA have the same 3 advertiser i only get surveys . No more game apps !!! How can I fixed this problem ?

Addicted
    The reward seems too high for the goal you indicate, this value usually is for ingame subscriptions are you sure you cliked the right options?

I've already earned more than 600 tokens in offers its a good way to finance your team
    ars86 likes this.