Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Best defence in the league but finished 8th!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "Join Date Jul 2014"

lol
    Ha ha. Yeah, I originally played this game 5 years ago but deleted it, but just started playing again in January.
    Ποσιδονας and khris like this.

Dreamer
    that's nothing Man City once won the old league 1 in uk then following season got relegated but scored more goals than any other side in league thus becoming only side to win Championship and then get relegated following season

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    As plan B, high pressing and mtm might give something extra but cannot use it for 2 games per day, with the same squad.
    Only for critical games.

Also do not set counters + short passing. Set normal or long sometimes.
    Your formation is ok but needs two good wingers. Try to find and invest to a couple of young fast trainers and make them 7*.
    There is no point of having a MC 7* but not AMs. Those are the key players, not MC, GK or ST.
    Try to farm everyday 25 greens (plus few extra condition button).
    So you must play from android for that, not pc version.

Read some threads from the Tutorials section.
    what do you mean? I expected that GK and ST were the most important roles on which to build my team

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    not in TE.
    GK is a cosmetic part of the game.
    It's expressing the "good or bad" luck, the roll dice of the game.
    For example if you 're playing vs a much weaker team and the scenario is to win with 1-0 or get a draw or loose, the oppo GK will make 5 or more saves and will become the man of the match.
    In next three games that GK maybe will get nothing and has a rate of 6.
    At old times, before auto-subs, you could play with an injured GK and not conceded a goal.
    You could use a DC as GK also and not conceded a goal if you are much stronger or that is the scenario (not to loose a match).
    The only thing you can do is to have a GK with some high quality so to contributes to defense and general quality of the team and sometimes it's useful to have a special ability .

ST- if you 're playing with AML-AMC-AMR those are the scorers and the stars in TE.
    ST is there just to keep busy oppo defenders. If a ST scores every second game, you must be pleased with him.
    Great scorers ST are only when you set them for free-kicks and penalties.
    If you 're playing with 2 or 3 STs (and no wingers), then maybe one of them will be good.
    milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Massimiliano View Post
    Let me ad just a couple of comments: with that formation, without changing any player or position, I would use mixed focus also, not both flanks. You are not so strong on the flanks, plus you have AMC.

I think the forward arrow on Pogba is not good. Being the only MC, he should contribute equally to attack and defense.

You should have a good MC option in your reserve to insert a mc replacing either the dmc or the amc in certain games or moments of the game.

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    I totally agree with Massimiliano. Just another hint from my experience: use a DMC only when your Opponent plays with an AMC. If there is no AMC you don‘t need a DMC, Theo Play with two MC.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasoBG View Post
    I totally agree with Massimiliano. Just another hint from my experience: use a DMC only when your Opponent plays with an AMC. If there is no AMC you don‘t need a DMC, Theo Play with two MC.
    What I have learned from this forum is that it doesn't matter if the oppo has an amc or not. Dmc is there to cut the oppo's long passes. So it would mean that dmc is not against enemys formation but tactics. I don't know if this is true or not, but maybe Nik will tell us how it goes.
    Anarşi likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree

If oppo has DMC or DML-R play mix,
    because many lines of oppo squad (attackers- midf. players - DMs) make long pass more difficult to work,
    If he isn't using DM, set long pass.
    But be careful with the comments of assistant.
    If he mention that oppo cuts out pass, switch to mix
    I wrote about that here #6
    https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...%A6-guide.html
    Presence of a DMC reduces the effect of counter attacks with long pass even if opponent doesn't have AMC, only AML-AMR.
    Also if oppo doesn't have DMC, it's worthy to try long pass (but must be careful).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12