Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by casperâ„¢ View Post
    Your formation in the 1st half kills You, I guess...
    no. what killed him was that only ONE of his 10 shots hit the target. Kid just got screwed over big-time by nordeus

His strikers didn't have time on the ball so the 5 defenders were making him act fast and ended up shooting wide.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    no. what killed him was that only ONE of his 10 shots hit the target. Kid just got screwed over big-time by nordeus
    bullcrap!

he got screwed over by a ****ty formation, with a hint of overconfidence and a grain of underestimating the opponent...

Fair game, proves again the game engine is working just fine
    herdo likes this.
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Might sound harsh but Sjenon is right on the money.

Yes I think FC Barcelona failed with the tactics choice as well. Opponent setup 5-3-2 in view to defending and possibly forcing counter attacks from the DL/DR. 3W defence isn't the wisest of choices either, he probably could of got away with 3N defence but not 3W in this instance. A simple formation like 4-4-2 classic could of won the Champions League for FC Barcelona here.
    ice87s likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Ye i guess it might sound a bit harsh - but i'm so sick and tired of reading about "NGE made me loose against weaker opponent" bla bla bla.

Truth is - Nordeus doesn't know me, they don't know 99.9% of the other players playing this game either i bet - so why on earth would they bother favorizing one over another?
    What they DID do on the other hand, is making sure that buying tokens (or getting them from anywhere else for that matter since poster here claims he never bought any) is NOT an "I-Win"-button! And thank God for that!! Plenty of real life proof that the favorites doesn't always win, so why not add in that chance (!!) in a game too?

If favorite ALWAYS would win - i for one would not be playing this game anymore
    El Pistolero likes this.
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

I agree, if I didn't lose I would stop playing.

The game engine is limited, therefore it's not sophisticated enough to make someone lose because of any other reason than his tactics weren't good enough.

Apprentice
    @ FC Barcelona I really think your tactics are perfect for top 11, the game engine really loves the DL-DC-DR system unlike in the real world where if you play like this is suicidal. I do believe Nordeus tried to motivate you today to invest more to win it next season

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @ FC Barcelona I really think your tactics are perfect for top 11, the game engine really loves the DL-DC-DR system unlike in the real world where if you play like this is suicidal. I do believe Nordeus tried to motivate you today to invest more to win it next season
    Oh please.......

At least you made it to the final. I'll be level 7 next season, I've won the league every season so far (even with stronger teams in there), I've won 1 cup (1 final) and have been knocked out in the first round every season since that win, but never made it to a Champions League final. Then the following season you'll come across a team much weaker than you who won their C.L last year. I know getting to a final and losing must be gutting, but although i'd love to win the cup & C.L every year, winning the league is my #1 aim each year. Don't give up, keep at it a manager who works out the right tactics to suit the match is always a better manager than a token buying one.

F.Y.I- I love that 3rd kit design. My teams kit is all red, I'd definatly buy it.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast