Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Rookie
    I am so sorry, but FC Barcelona you have used wrong formation, and you have lost of course. Why did you use 3W against his 2 STs, 2 MCs against 3 MCs? Your 2 STs against his 3 DCs, you focused attack down both flanks against his dl, dr? Sorry, but your formation killed you, nothing else.
    Last edited by RedSeth; 05-04-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    ice87s likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeth View Post
    I am so sorry, but FC Barcelona you have used wrong formation, and you have lost of course. Why did you use 3W against his 2 STs, 2 MCs against 3 MCs? Your 2 STs against his 3 DCs, you focused attack down both flanks against his dl, dr? Sorry, but your formation killed you, nothing else.
    Totally agreed!!!
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    That's so sarcastic dude. I'm not a token buyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post

Just for my information, how is it then possible to get so many skilled players who cost huge money (I guess it's not possible to get 3 to 4 stars for each player in only 3-4 League plays, and in addition changing ALL their names which cost loads of tokens) without buying tokens, in only 2 and a half to 3 months time if we refer to your club foundation date.
    ice87s and brezz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Just for my information, how is it then possible to get so many skilled players who cost huge money (I guess it's not possible to get 3 to 4 stars for each player in only 3-4 League plays, and in addition changing ALL their names which cost loads of tokens) without buying tokens, in only 2 and a half to 3 months time if we refer to your club foundation date.
    It jz the way it is!!!

Goodbye guys.-untitled.jpg
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

o0 really?
    when it will be "YOUR TIME" to come up with what we call "nordeus game engine" you want us to be here and tell you that it was "your fault,your formation killed you"?
    if you still havent understood what "nordeus game engine" is and do , better stop posting here because you post "s***s"!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    He farmed tokens. he did as many surverys and other offers as he could and grabbed a ****load of tokens in the process. Many of the managers to that if they have the offers available.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegito View Post
    o0 really?
    when it will be "YOUR TIME" to come up with what we call "nordeus game engine" you want us to be here and tell you that it was "your fault,your formation killed you"?
    if you still havent understood what "nordeus game engine" is and do , better stop posting here because you post "s***s"!
    I don't want to discuss with you. Go blame someone other, you beginner.

Banned
    I don't want to discuss with you. Go blame someone other, you beginner.
    Who hit who with their purse first?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Who hit who with their purse first?
    A lot of idiots on forum. He is an idiot who don't know how to change player position.

Banned
    A lot of idiots on forum. He is an idiot who don't know how to change player position.
    I am not going to argue with you that there are lots of idiots on this forum.

You are correct in that the formation played a part in the decision to quit the game for Barcelona, but it was not the main cause. The NGE or Nordeus Game Engine has been a constant frustration for him and many others here. He is gone for a while, but I believe he will come back after a short interval.
    Mister Q and FC Barcelona like this.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast