Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I prepared for a much better season, I have had tougher opponents, this season I decided to be the guy with the big team. Now weaker teams are running over me...
    Yup its the same for me. I am the strongest in all competitions but look at my season stats

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Attachment 123865

This is me this season. I don't know how i am still 1st and still in all competitions. All i can say is my team loves to cum from behind. Lose 1st leg and win big 2nd leg and everyone is getting trolled in my league.
    Upon checking my stats again I just realised I've kept 13 clean sheets. Only 6 goals conceded. But this is the first half of the season, anything can happen in the next half.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Upon checking my stats again I just realised I've kept 13 clean sheets. Only 6 goals conceded. But this is the first half of the season, anything can happen in the next half.

I like thats its done with a team below 70 quality at level 30 plus. Yup anything can happen in 2nd half. Will be rooting for ya
    Rxcksss likes this.

Rookie
    Today I lost my first match in 24 matches. Feels bad man. Opponent is now 1:0 ahead in the second leg of the cup quarter finals. I think the loss was due to a error from me by leaving it too late so I didn't have time to add green packs to my players

Last edited by Rxcksss; 06-07-2019 at 07:25 PM.

I was not able to watch this game and ofcourse lost no metter my team was 99% condition, all bonuses maxed, my team was much better in any way, etc. He did watch, so where is that win when I am not watching game?

Do I really have to train new GK every season, WTF is wrong with their lacking motivation

Dreamer
    i player posted picture on FB top eleven showing not only was the MOM the best player on pitch but also the worse ???? lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I was not able to watch this game and ofcourse lost no metter my team was 99% condition, all bonuses maxed, my team was much better in any way, etc. He did watch, so where is that win when I am not watching game?
    I can see too many myths in this sentence - lol
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

@MNK You should attend your matches if you are able. I have never experienced winning by bigger margins or getting better results from missing a match. Everytime i miss, a match, i do not like the result. But to each his own.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Today I lost my first match in 24 matches. Feels bad man. Opponent is now 1:0 ahead in the second leg of the cup quarter finals. I think the loss was due to a error from me by leaving it too late so I didn't have time to add green packs to my players

I am not sure but i have the impression every match has a factor that the game places importance on. Yes, your lack of condition may be it. It could also be overall quality eventhough you have superior white skills. I cant confirm, just a thought. Good luck for leg 2
    Rxcksss likes this.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast