Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 324
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

  1. #11
    Apprentice Gobobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    215
    As usual I trained the players to exhaustion before the summer 'break', only to find they're still exhausted this morning!

    A heads up would've been nice, you idiots.
    Back of the net!

  2. #12
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    227
    I need 2 mc's this season. I enter auction and rage quit. Please bring back negotiation!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  3. #13
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    As usual I trained the players to exhaustion before the summer 'break', only to find they're still exhausted this morning!

    A heads up would've been nice, you idiots.
    No condition recovered after server reset?
    [
    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  4. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What country? maybe is due @Mou rights or so..... but I don't know nothing really... just a theory.
    I'm in England

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  5. #15
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,287
    It also has changed to me. Greece here
    khris likes this.

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4
    We need 4th member for our Association. - Belfast Zulus.

    We have 3 members due to 1 dropping off the game. We received 4 promotions in 4 years with 1 member not using the game. 3 of us winning the other matches most weeks. We need someone active and looking for some winning mentality.

    Cheers
    Conor (Ccassidy566)

  7. #17
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,959
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I need 2 mc's this season. I enter auction and rage quit. Please bring back negotiation!
    that's the reason they removed nego from 1st weak.
    Spend some tokens young man hahaha
    Der_Ryan_M, Altiplano and Nebu like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Level 20

    Won the league without losing a match
    Won the champions but lose super cup.
    Always lose in the cup at ealier stages...

    Learning, don’t waste greens for the entire team just those main 11 that will be at the team season after season


    Season 119 - Are you ready?-fcaaba2d-25d6-46a6-9a23-3a0aee739947.jpg
    milpol and khris like this.

  9. #19
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's the reason they removed nego from 1st weak.
    Spend some tokens young man hahaha
    The main reason was because of forum speeches. Forumers said and said to somehow improve or change negotiation and they did it at last in nordeus special way. So we have now what we have...
    I mean last month when here was bug with auction and you were alone in the market - it's still was crap and i couldnt find what i want just because here weren't enough players to choose. P.S I waited about 1hr.
    So what to do now? Buy from scouts? They usually not worth their price.

  10. #20
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,959
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    The main reason was because of forum speeches. Forumers said and said to somehow improve or change negotiation and they did it at last in nordeus special way. So we have now what we have...
    I mean last month when here was bug with auction and you were alone in the market - it's still was crap and i couldnt find what i want just because here weren't enough players to choose. P.S I waited about 1hr.
    So what to do now? Buy from scouts? They usually not worth their price.
    nordeus it's a company and of course wants to make money but they have a problem in marketing (I believe because the staff there doesn't play the game, so doesn't know how T11 works and what the managers want).
    I wrote many posts here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...marketing.html

    I like to buy a couple of players from scout every season but those players really sucks.
    In a whole list, rare to find a player that's worthy.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast