Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

My Cup game today stuck 4 times at 0', 25', 80' & 86'. It actually finished somehow but I was stuck in 86' for a while and when it finally finished it just close game window without giving me game report.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    My Cup game today stuck 4 times at 0', 25', 80' & 86'. It actually finished somehow but I was stuck in 86' for a while and when it finally finished it just close game window without giving me game report.
    I guess it's some kind problem with my server, cause guy from my server had same problem. Post trauma after merging server (late for that) or it is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    nordeus it's a company and of course wants to make money but they have a problem in marketing (I believe because the staff there doesn't play the game, so doesn't know how T11 works and what the managers want).
    I wrote many posts here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...marketing.html

I like to buy a couple of players from scout every season but those players really sucks.
    In a whole list, rare to find a player that's worthy.
    It's bad that scout players are 22 years old at minimum... So the only proper way to get decent players, who last more than 1 or 2 seasons and don't need to be trained a lot with green packs, are recommended players or rarely some good daily offers you may get.
    It just feels bad to buy a scout player imo. And 69 Token is a lot to many players, who are free to play. Rests are much easier to obtain.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I won my league last season but there's still a lot of questions to be answered.
    I really hope someone is up for informing a bit.

Greetings from Sweden, Mvh Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by ccassidy566 View Post
    We need 4th member for our Association. - Belfast Zulus.

We have 3 members due to 1 dropping off the game. We received 4 promotions in 4 years with 1 member not using the game. 3 of us winning the other matches most weeks. We need someone active and looking for some winning mentality.

Cheers
    Conor (Ccassidy566)
    I'm a newbie that doesn't know it all but I won my league, golden boot so if you'll have me I'm in.
    Greetings Andreas
    khris and milpol like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    had the same problem.
    Also some delay in auctions.
    I don't know if it's about the server (we are in the same server) or first day issues.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

had the same problem.
    Also some delay in auctions.
    I don't know if it's about the server (we are in the same server) or first day issues.
    It's only our server issue so far, didn't hear any other server had that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No condition recovered after server reset?
    Yes. Also no bonus for my top scorer (36 in the league, more than 10 over the number 2) and no bonus for my association.

Back of the net!

Nu last season was full of BS. I'm lvl 7. Had team 143%.
    Got second in compition cause of BS loosing matches against low teams. 3th in CL for dame reason. And not to talk about the cup.
    Now i'm trying something new. I sold almost all my players only kept my top 5. Buyed only 4* and 5*. Season 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190526-232921_top-eleven.jpgSeason 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190526-231630_top-eleven.jpg
    Last edited by ofneetochniet; 05-26-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Forgot
    milpol likes this.

Season 65 , LV52 for NIK.
    Won the 26th treble and the target is the 27th.
    Also the 3rd Super Cup (but still without any extra reward ).
    My two FA groups remain in Gold 1. Just fine there.

Attachment 123433

Attachment 123435

Have a lucky season
    Am glad my team is not any where near you, you keep winning it all. Am sure your ingame friends will be avoiding been drawn with you...
    milpol likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast