Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Just don't get too complacent and loose. Last season won 3-1 home and nearly lost away, 2-1. Scored my goal at the 89th minute!!!! Nearly got kicked out for being complacent.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    don't worry i'm not, as a bonus oppo also had MC player red carded and has no sub MC,this season had sort of magic mix of players including AMR whos on course to break club goal scoring record topping league at moment as well

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For some people the game is so important, that they spend some money on it. I think with 100€ a month you can already maintain a 140-150% team at least.

It's a free to play game so of course the buyers are more successful here...
    Say thanks for beating 25% stronger INDOMABILE AC...

Season 119 - Are you ready?-1txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpgSeason 119 - Are you ready?-1txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Does he tank? or is he a token buyer. I have seen a team 1 level above me who maintains 170 plus as well for his level. He does not tank, i think he is a token buyer. But he wins everything! I have only seen him not get a treble once in his 18 seasons.
    once had similar player season after season all players at max same player names over and over Renaldo etc etc actually tanked three seasons in row to get away from him

lol the 2 forumers who are league opponents. Are you guys having fun toying with the rest? Helping each other win?

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    once had similar player season after season all players at max same player names over and over Renaldo etc etc actually tanked three seasons in row to get away from him
    I would too. Manipulating is too risky. Tanking would ensure i will never meet him again. But why three seasons. Thats really being very safe lol
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    I would too. Manipulating is too risky. Tanking would ensure i will never meet him again. But why three seasons. Thats really being very safe lol
    one of the seasons just couldn't get going in league ended giving up plus there was another similar player 3rd season, think i wrote post on here long time back about how much some players must have spent in real money keeping players at such a level including 18yr players who were max as well
    EastsiderSG likes this.

You might know him. Also a fellow german. I didnt dare add him but i have him on my other account. Will PM you after checking
    Yeah, I think I might know him... That's why I was asking, he's a crazy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Say thanks for beating 25% stronger INDOMABILE AC...
    Yeah good game, I think you might have won because you weren't watching? At least you didn't make a sub this game. But in all honesty, I don't care that much if I finish second or third, first place is out of reach I'd say... Still, the italian guy is always lucky imo, so I'm thankful and happy for you. Quite a shocker for some stronger teams you are.

lol the 2 forumers who are league opponents. Are you guys having fun toying with the rest? Helping each other win?
    Of course we having fun, always cool to be in a league with fellow guys. ^^
    nikolgiorgos and EastsiderSG like this.

VIP
    Yeah good game, I think you might have won because you weren't watching? At least you didn't make a sub this game. But in all honesty, I don't care that much if I finish second or third, first place is out of reach I'd say... Still, the italian guy is always lucky imo, so I'm thankful and happy for you. Quite a shocker for some stronger teams you are.
    I avoid to make subs, it the score is tight... So many times we conceded, after making a sub in 85th minute, and several times conceded twice, after making a sub in 81st minute... That DMC Radosta got yellow card early in the game and I was very close to sub him before halftime... Then I gave up doing it...

This league is too much strong for my team... We were 9th the last season and got promoted... I'd like to know how many teams will be promoted, before the league start, not after it is finished...
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For some people the game is so important, that they spend some money on it. I think with 100€ a month you can already maintain a 140-150% team at least.

It's a free to play game so of course the buyers are more successful here...
    my opponent in the Cup tomorrow, spent 800 tokens to buy 11 scouts

Season 119 - Are you ready?-cup-final-1.jpg

probably he sold his 2nd hand shoes for that (as I checked his fb profile)
    lol

Season 119 - Are you ready?-cup-oppo-dinamo-lol.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Wish me luck in the Cup final today, and good luck to other Cup finalist

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    maloukees and MNK Kaskada like this.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast