Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.8 - 30th of May

Of all the excellent community suggested improvements, you chose to implement a visual "improvement" that needs spending tokens to actually grab a jersey you might want. Not that anyone in their right mind actually cares about the GK jerseys.
    The Overview page in the Club tab also looks rubbish with the added GK jersey.
    Yeah, way to go.
    Next community requested improvement with a major impact on the game: The "Friendly" button will be colored blue instead of green.
    Der_Ryan_M and gizzmo like this.

So basically someone read this and sent me a GK jersey. XD Yeah, thank you. I hope it get's fixed.

Edit: Crap I just noticed it as well that you can't even watch ads.. It's horrible, please fix it.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 05-30-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    khris likes this.

A mí me pasó que al usar el vídeo para duplicar el resultado de un entrenamiento entonces el juego se reinicia, a alguien más le pasó? Osea quería llegar al bono de 10% que dan los entrenamientos pero cada vez que miraba el vídeo para obtener el X2 el juego al terminar el vídeo ponía error y se reinicia
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Guys, what's the use of this GK jersey? Again one more visual feature? It would have been much more interesting if these jerseys, I mean both team and GK , would give you any bonus to your team performance. Bonus to money, fans, defensive or attacking bonuses. And they shouldn't be just a pointless number like the current bonuses are, but should really have any ingame impact
    We've been asking for this for a long time...

It's to avoid the situation where your jerseys closely matched the default GK jersey colours and you lose track of where your GK is on the pitch. It would be nice if it changed which GK jersey is used based on the colours of the opposing team. I had a match yesterday where the disc of the opposition GK was exactly the same colour as the discs representing my outfield players - good job I knew that I didn't have a No.9 on the pitch so could Identify the fool in my colours who was saving my AMs shots...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-30-2019 at 04:47 PM.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Max4186 View Post
    A mí me pasó que al usar el vídeo para duplicar el resultado de un entrenamiento entonces el juego se reinicia, a alguien más le pasó? Osea quería llegar al bono de 10% que dan los entrenamientos pero cada vez que miraba el vídeo para obtener el X2 el juego al terminar el vídeo ponía error y se reinicia
    Mañana habrá una actualización para arreglar eso, paciencia.

Dreamer
    big deal who wants a GK jersey

Famous
    Goalkeepers should play naked.............just boots and gloves.................and a cap if it's sunny (or raining).
    milpol, Richie72 and gizzmo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    [Official] Top Eleven 8.8 - 30th of May-gk-jerseys-new.jpg

considering that with those tokens you can buy from auctions a 29 y.o. , 98%q MC
    I prefer to spend them for those cool jerseys that I 'll keep forever in my club.
    dsio and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    this bug needs fixing immediatly !! can't watch videos for greenpacks, can't inject cash to buy players, can't rest players between games, can't access assistant. this is a huge bug that will have massive impacts on the season if it isn't fixed now !!! can't even buy greenpacks with tokens, it crashes. get it fixed
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GK JERSEYS NEW.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	123605

considering that with those tokens you can buy from auctions a 29 y.o. , 98%q MC
    I prefer to spend them for those cool jerseys that I 'll keep forever in my club.
    It looks nice thise pyjamas near official t-shirt

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast