Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Dreamer
    look i agree in football bad results happen,this is a game after all not the real thing so in many ways it has to reflect to what might happen in real matches cup upsets etc,theres many many active managers on here who religiously set their team watch all games etc etc, but we are told at the very beginning when we first sign to play the game watch your team gives you a better chance of winning,but lately the less active manager are getting a bigger advantage which is simply not right, its clear in some cases during the game animations just how much changes in tactics from defence to suddenly attack, GK seem to be unbeatable if they want to keep the players who have played this game a long time and attract new players its got to change,otherwise less will play and surely nordeous will lose out on revenue

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Most important is the chemistry between the team players
    I played with the same team of players that won the treble last season.

I still prefer to attend whenever i can. I mean i wanna see the players i bought, team i assembled play together. Take that away then i would rather play another game. And there are 2 sides to this. What i am reading here is alot of people giving up on attendance but in associations recruitment. Alot require attendance.

Addicted
    the same team 3 different seasons always attending and active management.
    one season 2nd,next 13th,next 3rd......

Dreamer
    chemistry between players is total bull****. i've heard this before and i can only tell you that it's not true. i know from personal experience but most important from a friend of mine who keeps same players from 18 to 30 yo. all first 11. he boost them to high 7 stars every season and makes the triple crown once in 2 or 3 seasons... and he's always the best among all his opponents. so please don't tell me that omogenity between same players works, because it's not. pure myth.
    WindKwality likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    chemistry between players is total bull****. i've heard this before and i can only tell you that it's not true. i know from personal experience but most important from a friend of mine who keeps same players from 18 to 30 yo. all first 11. he boost them to high 7 stars every season and makes the triple crown once in 2 or 3 seasons... and he's always the best among all his opponents. so please don't tell me that omogenity between same players works, because it's not. pure myth.
    Couldn't agree more. This is just an excuse pandered because people don't want to admit it is a dice role. It bears the same weight as saying that it rained the day you played therefore you slipped.

The game is random, which is why you can play 1 half and score 8 goals, and then the second half, the opposing team gets suddenly much better and they score 3 and you score 1. I had this happen even though I was 108% and the opposing team was 45%.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 05-31-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    I agree. There was no chemistry in TE11. Two seasons ago, I was in semi-final champion league. First leg, I won 1-4. 2nd leg, my opponent changed 10/11 player of his squad by scout players just one day before the match and won me back 4-1 (I lost at penalty). He didn't attend 2nd leg. My team was about 105% and his new team was about 113%.

Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    the same team 3 different seasons always attending and active management.
    one season 2nd,next 13th,next 3rd......
    13th with attendance and active management? Wtf! What level are you at and what was your quality? I am surprised you didn’t give up on the game at that point.

Nah, i also don’t think it’s chemistry. You got trolled. Game engine wanted that result for some reason. To make it competitive or whatever.

Last season I lost 4-0 against a team 30 percent below me. The Home fixture I beat him 5-0. In the match that I lost, my players played liked pussies and nothing I did could prevent the goals. Every change I made, 1 more goal scored against me. My player gave up the ball continuously and no one had a rating above 7. All 5s and 6s
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-31-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Nah, i also don’t think it’s chemistry. You got trolled. Game engine wanted that result for some reason. To make it competitive or whatever.

Last season I lost 4-0 against a team 30 percent below me. The Home fixture I beat him 5-0. In the match that I lost, my players played liked pussies and nothing I did could prevent the goals. Every change I made, 1 more goal scored against me. My player gave up the ball continuously and no one had a rating above 7. All 5s and 6s
    And therein lies the problem. This shows how very little control we actually have on our team or on the game. A friend and I tried once to see if we could reverse a game that was meant to be a troll. I was 101% and he was 56%. After 9 friendly games, we got the troll. In 20min, he was leading 2-0. He switched his GK for a Striker and moved all his players to the side. Nothing changed. The game ended 3-2 for him and his ST converted GK earned a 7.2.
    funker likes this.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast