Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior King View Post
    And then the assistant comments.

I really try to enjoy Top Eleven but when results like that come in after you try soo hard with your team, constant training, alway try to be at games, you shouldn't be rewarded with results like that in the league. At least active managers should get done rewards for their hard work with better results.
    Although the two teams were very close, I understand the feeling, especially if the opponent wasn't active and didn't show up at the game. I believe that the assistant's comment says it all. That they were really impressive is good, but to lose like that can be frustrating.

Out of curiosity, what were the instructions for your team? I ask because 4-5-1V style is typically a good formation for countering diamond, especially with the DMC blocking the opponent's AMC.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    I drew a game a few seasons ago. I was above 110 and he was about 20%, 20 f...ing%. And i drew 1-1 coming from behind scoring in the last few minutes. That's what i call a hell of a draw.
    A 90% difference and you still tied. That is a game ruining result. I think that if the team is 40% weaker, you shouldn't lose, ever.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    Although the two teams were very close, I understand the feeling, especially if the opponent wasn't active and didn't show up at the game. I believe that the assistant's comment says it all. That they were really impressive is good, but to lose like that can be frustrating.

Out of curiosity, what were the instructions for your team? I ask because 4-5-1V style is typically a good formation for countering diamond, especially with the DMC blocking the opponent's AMC.
    I had normal, mixed passing, short passing, counter-attacks on, high pressing, zonal marking, hard tackles and offside trap off

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    not the best orders
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    yesterday and today, on my both accounts, in every single match i had a red card. when the troll period starts, it's so freakin' obvious. red cards and penalty for opponent, strange scenario in cup (i won 3-1 in first round, today lost 3-1 with red card and won finally in extra time), gk injuries and so on. it's total bull**** and i'm tired of same kind of scenarios over and over again. ZERO logic in this game

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    yesterday and today, on my both accounts, in every single match i had a red card. when the troll period starts, it's so freakin' obvious. red cards and penalty for opponent, strange scenario in cup (i won 3-1 in first round, today lost 3-1 with red card and won finally in extra time), gk injuries and so on. it's total bull**** and i'm tired of same kind of scenarios over and over again. ZERO logic in this game
    I had a really bad start of season ( 6 cosecutive Ls all dominated matches but classic scenario - more chances but oppo score- oppo gk super etc... , never had that since i started to play ) now only wins , maybe i paid the troll tax for this season and now i'm ok

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Dreamer
    so far in this season i've had no draws so been easy to see matches were game AI is most active and that is the 7 matches were the manager was not present and in each case they have won and that 7 includes 2 games were i was not present and won, last nights game no exception no manager present yet right from the kick off the game animation was all for non present managers side my side looked like they were just running round in circles not like a side 20% better than oppo

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Similar scenario in my cup match today. 1st leg I won 2-0 away with neither manager present. Today I'm 2-0 down with 2 players on yellow cards after 29 minutes. I have all my bonuses maxed out, players are all at 99% fitness with morale very good or better, 15% possession bonus from support. And now at 2-0 down the oppo manager turns up!
    At this point I'm thinking that the trolls are not just peeking out of the dugout, they're dancing on my crossbar!
    So what do I do? How do I turn this around? What to change?

Nothing. I touched nothing.

Why should I?

I've got the higher rated team with 15% possession bonus. These players with this formation works. I know It works!

So I changed nothing until I was 3-2 in front.

Rise to the bait of the trolls, make changes and lose? Or tough it out? More than once in recent seasons I've had the feeling that the game engine is daring me to make changes during a game to justify an impending troll result.

Kind of a Mexican standoff. Blink or twitch and you're dead.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Similar scenario in my cup match today. 1st leg I won 2-0 away with neither manager present. Today I'm 2-0 down with 2 players on yellow cards after 29 minutes. I have all my bonuses maxed out, players are all at 99% fitness with morale very good or better, 15% possession bonus from support. And now at 2-0 down the oppo manager turns up!
    At this point I'm thinking that the trolls are not just peeking out of the dugout, they're dancing on my crossbar!
    So what do I do? How do I turn this around? What to change?

Nothing. I touched nothing.

Why should I?

I've got the higher rated team with 15% possession bonus. These players with this formation works. I know It works!

So I changed nothing until I was 3-2 in front.

Rise to the bait of the trolls, make changes and lose? Or tough it out? More than once in recent seasons I've had the feeling that the game engine is daring me to make changes during a game to justify an impending troll result.

Kind of a Mexican standoff. Blink or twitch and you're dead.
    temptation is to much though,if its an important game, the worse change i ever did was in SC final 1-0 up with 10 mins to go sub one player then oppo scored 3 time to w win
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    not the best orders
    What do you think is the best. I'm open for advice. Because I've tried it with different things. I've tried attacking, I've tried defensive, I've tried through the middle and down both flanks with mixed passing. So I've tried different things. But if you have the preferred orders I'd like to hear them, please??

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast