Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior King View Post
    What do you think is the best. I'm open for advice. Because I've tried it with different things. I've tried attacking, I've tried defensive, I've tried through the middle and down both flanks with mixed passing. So I've tried different things. But if you have the preferred orders I'd like to hear them, please??
    Playing 4-5-1v my "normal" orders are: attacking, mixed, short, on, high, normal, zonal, off.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    temptation is to much though,if its an important game, the worse change i ever did was in SC final 1-0 up with 10 mins to go sub one player then oppo scored 3 time to w win
    Did you sub a defender?

I mean i know in football that you're supposed to lose and all so when i lose i try not to get too passionate especially as it's just a game but if you look at most games out there, it's the players whose are most active that are superior. Now ik they try to make it fair for everyone so they still give inactive managers a chance but it shouldn't happen so frequently. Wins and losses should be determined based on a players choices both before and during a game. If you decide to do something that counters the absent managers tactics, there is no way that it shouldn't work (unless for some reason you're having a bad day). Results shouldn't be decided before the game has begun. There should be some mechanism that leaves it open for if players are present and if not then the predetermined result can stand(some may disagree).

Dreamer
    no sadly i wish could say it was that, was very frustrating in end as oppo wasn't even watching with no support either and game AI just gave me no time to react to situation

Dreamer
    I mean i know in football that you're supposed to lose and all so when i lose i try not to get too passionate especially as it's just a game but if you look at most games out there, it's the players whose are most active that are superior. Now ik they try to make it fair for everyone so they still give inactive managers a chance but it shouldn't happen so frequently. Wins and losses should be determined based on a players choices both before and during a game. If you decide to do something that counters the absent managers tactics, there is no way that it shouldn't work (unless for some reason you're having a bad day). Results shouldn't be decided before the game has begun. There should be some mechanism that leaves it open for if players are present and if not then the predetermined result can stand(some may disagree).
    i've already said in suggestions about having a default neutral setting for AI for non present managers,i just feel at the moment the game AI is over compensating for the absent managers giving unfair advantage

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What do you think is the best. I'm open for advice. Because I've tried it with different things. I've tried attacking, I've tried defensive, I've tried through the middle and down both flanks with mixed passing. So I've tried different things. But if you have the preferred orders I'd like to hear them, please??
    I had normal, mixed passing, short passing, counter-attacks on, high pressing, zonal marking, hard tackles and offside trap off
    better avoid some combinations, for example short passing holds back your counter attacks. Also avoid hard tackles.
    Anyway, as I can see you don't have any big quality dif. with your opponent and it doesn't look as an abandoned team.
    GKs saves it's just an "expression" of the game, to saw that you lost, somehow.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I had a really bad start of season ( 6 cosecutive Ls all dominated matches but classic scenario - more chances but oppo score- oppo gk super etc... , never had that since i started to play ) now only wins , maybe i paid the troll tax for this season and now i'm ok
    yes, you'll be ok... your troll period passed. you were lucky to have it on the beginning of the season, i remember when it happened to me in the last week with all finals ahead ))) i lost ch league final by leading 2-0 and receive 3 late goals (80, 84 and 89). that was a nice troll, almost break my phone )) worst timing ever for troll period.
    i hope it's over 'till the semifinals so i can not-enter the matches peacefully ))) lol

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i've already said in suggestions about having a default neutral setting for AI for non present managers,i just feel at the moment the game AI is over compensating for the absent managers giving unfair advantage
    Agree. I do think they should give present managers a bigger advantage. With so many people not seeing a difference. Something is wrong

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Agree. I do think they should give present managers a bigger advantage. With so many people not seeing a difference. Something is wrong
    i think the reason so many manager don't notice is because they don't watch their games,so are reaping the rewards of an unfair game AI system

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Playing 4-5-1v my "normal" orders are: attacking, mixed, short, on, high, normal, zonal, off.
    Or, you can go for the counters. Normal, down both flanks, mixed passing, forced counter on, low pressing, hard tackling and zonal. Offside trap off.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast