Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Famous
    This looks like more troll results than normal.

Almost 100% of my matches is a troll result..

Nordeus fix this instead of make useless things like "Road to Rio"

Fix the game engine that is where we , the managers, are waiting for

biggest upset also happen in real football... just respect your opponent

"That was an exceptional from our opponent."

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    This looks like more troll results than normal.

Almost 100% of my matches is a troll result..

Nordeus fix this instead of make useless things like "Road to Rio"

Fix the game engine that is where we , the managers, are waiting for

I couldn't agree more. They really should be focused on fixing the game. I just got lucky today and beat an opponent 5-2 when we were 108 vs 102. Meanwhile, a friend of mine lost 2-1 in a match he dominated with his 104% team against a 89% team. Apparently, the assistant manager stated "They really impressed today". Additional details, my friend was present, the game was on his home turf, he had fans and no one showed up for the opponent.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-06-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    maloukees likes this.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

108 vs 102
    104% team against a 89% team
    With those qualities it's not a troll.
    WindKwality likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    maybe not, but when i face a -15%, -20% up to -40% lower team, or even balanced quality with mine and i have 25 shots and only 5 on target, 65,70% possession and he scores 1 goal from 2 shots... for me is a troll. server somehow wanted him to win. it's the same scenario with a 2* abandoned team... you have tons of chances but can't score and he scores from 2 chances. still troll

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I didn't say they were trolls per se. Those are just bouts of luck. This is how the luck factor should play out, although for the match where there was a 15% quality difference, you have to also add all the bonuses the stronger team had. These bonuses would no doubt push it into the 20% range, which makes the result strange. Had both managers attended, I would have been more likely to agree that it was just a slip up.

I think Funker said it best in his response. When I watched the game, I felt that the simulator simply had the other team winning. The manager did everything right, put all the bonuses on his side and had a significant margin of superiority, but it seemed like the dice were already rolled. At that point, why bother spending time on your team?

In my opinion, a troll result is when you have (1) a team that is 25% weaker and they tie or defeat the stronger team or (2) two equal teams end up with a crazy score (i.e. 102 vs 105% and the 102% player wins by 7 goals).

I think that the game should be about managers having fun and getting excited about close encounters (10% difference), not worrying every game that it will be a troll match where the reason for their loss was because the simulator said so.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 06-07-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

I think i might just delete this game. It's getting outrageous!!!!!!

Why is it that every season that I am on top the table, and then I try to keep it that way I just surprisingly get a string of bad results. Yesterday I got an unexpected draw and then today I lost. Being present at these matches mean nothing. I know it's just a game but they should make it in a way that'll keep people playing and not push them away. See these statistics:
    Game of today I'm at home, I'm present, but for some reason the opponents keeper nearly saves all my shots. Looked at his recent records and that's not usual. It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-screenshot_20190607-153040.jpg
    My teams name is Mystic Ballerz. That's just both of our formations. I ain't ever see it change tho
    It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-screenshot_20190607-153013.jpg
    And that's our quality, i could understand if it was a 5% difference. Upsets like this should be more common in Cups or Champions League
    It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-screenshot_20190607-152931.jpg
    That's the statistics.
    It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-screenshot_20190607-152922.jpg
    And then the assistant comments.

I really try to enjoy Top Eleven but when results like that come in after you try soo hard with your team, constant training, alway try to be at games, you shouldn't be rewarded with results like that in the league. At least active managers should get done rewards for their hard work with better results.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    all of you guys constantly moaning and groaning and playing the same records. for god's sake THE GAME IS DEAD get over it
    it is saying

The King is dead.
    Long live the King !

as we don't have a new King (yet), the old is still alive
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. They really should be focused on fixing the game. I just got lucky today and beat an opponent 5-2 when we were 108 vs 102. Meanwhile, a friend of mine lost 2-1 in a match he dominated with his 104% team against a 89% team. Apparently, the assistant manager stated "They really impressed today". Additional details, my friend was present, the game was on his home turf, he had fans and no one showed up for the opponent.
    I drew a game a few seasons ago. I was above 110 and he was about 20%, 20 f...ing%. And i drew 1-1 coming from behind scoring in the last few minutes. That's what i call a hell of a draw.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast