Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By funker

Thread: ASSO results

Dreamer

ASSO results

strange results in ASSO this weekend both ended in draw and both of which our ASSO won on goal difference, but don't understand why game AI needed to script 2nd leg of first game to get to the draw we did lead 12-6 only to lose 12-6 in home fixtures, i did notice in first games there was only one of my ASSO online and they had all players online but in 2nd games we had more online with their ASSO players off line again so dont watch your ASSOs matches as your more likely to win which is just not on

That is really strange, I thought home advantage is important, but I see it's not.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is really strange, I thought home advantage is important, but I see it's not.
    nothing is important in association matches... obviously just the way server decides who wins and who loses... i was leading once 16-1 after first round and lose all matches in the second... or other time when i made 2 draws with a 20% tanker who forgot to change the team so we finally lose on goals difference... all association matches are pre-arranged so the number of associations on every division (platinum, gold, silver) is fair and balanced. i've experienced that too many times to say it's just a coincidence. they promote you sometimes even if you're trash and relegates you next season (or other way around) just because they need to refresh the list. normal associations who struggle between gold and platinum (1100 - 1400 pts) know better what am i saying.

Dreamer
    really only use ASSOs as green farming and hope we get some top tokens

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    nothing is important in association matches... obviously just the way server decides who wins and who loses... i was leading once 16-1 after first round and lose all matches in the second... or other time when i made 2 draws with a 20% tanker who forgot to change the team so we finally lose on goals difference... all association matches are pre-arranged so the number of associations on every division (platinum, gold, silver) is fair and balanced. i've experienced that too many times to say it's just a coincidence. they promote you sometimes even if you're trash and relegates you next season (or other way around) just because they need to refresh the list. normal associations who struggle between gold and platinum (1100 - 1400 pts) know better what am i saying.
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of the conspiracy theory that results are predetermined in TE, but for asso games, It's really hard not to believe that. As funker says, it seems to be manipulation at the level of the whole asso challenge, and It's really easy because there are 12 games to play with. They give you a draw where you expect an easy win, and a heavy defeat where you expect a close result, et voilà

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk