Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Stop complaining about losing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    This isn't about people who ask questions or want advice. Its against all the sore losers that post in rage because they lost a game, boo hoo.

People who believe that better quality means a guaranteed win, people who think there is a conspiracy that the game engine is against them, people who constantly demand that the game is corrupt or broke in some way.

People need to realise that this is a game, yes its main aim is to gain Nordeus money and yes certain features would have been developed with a profit in mind, because guess what ..Nordeus are a money making company. If people don't like that or can't accept it then all they have to do is walk away.

This is a game, you will not win 100% of your games. Stop moaning that you lost and stop fuelling made up conspiracy theories.
    Can't agree more with this and the first post. C'mon guys, we all know this is just a game. I totally understand that there are ppl fed up with the game and there are ppl enjoying it as it always happen to any game or any other things in real life. It's just a bit funny that some ppl who are fed up with Nordeus and the game keep playing and then complaining. What is the point? We all play game just to enjoy it. If we don't feel happy, complain once or twice and quit the game. Why is the point of keep playing to feel upset and then complain? Btw, upset ppl always raise the voice but happy ppl hardly do. I personally believe that if you create a poll, there are definitely more ppl enjoying the game then cursing it. So it still comes to the point that the game still serves the majority.
    thon, reddeviljohn and Raykco like this.

I'm talking to you, seen as you are the one who as replied the most!
    thon and Raykco like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    Can't agree more with this and the first post. C'mon guys, we all know this is just a game. I totally understand that there are ppl fed up with the game and there are ppl enjoying it as it always happen to any game or any other things in real life. It's just a bit funny that some ppl who are fed up with Nordeus and the game keep playing and then complaining. What is the point? We all play game just to enjoy it. If we don't feel happy, complain once or twice and quit the game. Why is the point of keep playing to feel upset and then complain? Btw, upset ppl always raise the voice but happy ppl hardly do. I personally believe that if you create a poll, there are definitely more ppl enjoying the game then cursing it. So it still comes to the point that the game still serves the majority.
    I am playing the game and enjoying it when it is behaving. i know how to play it so I can prevent most of the bad ****, but not all of it. I cant stop the GK bug, I cant stop the ****ty scheduling, I cant stop the injuries. I want this game to get better so i will have more fun playing it. Is that so hard to understand? I complain because I care. Seriously. Why would I complain so much for Nordeus to make this better if I didnt give a ****?

honestly people, use your god-given brains and wake up!
    TheGunners and aiureah like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I'm talking to you, seen as you are the one who as replied the most!
    again, you should direct this at someone. who are you talking to?

Great point Werewolf, which is why I started it.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Is this guy slow or what?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Is this guy slow or what?
    Who are you talking to? Talking to yourself is a sign of senility ya know.

This is now the 11th reply from you on this thread, some might say a tad excessive bearing in mind you made your opinion clear in your first reply now we now you thoughts, how about letting other people a chance to tell us theirs!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am playing the game and enjoying it when it is behaving. i know how to play it so I can prevent most of the bad ****, but not all of it. I cant stop the GK bug, I cant stop the ****ty scheduling, I cant stop the injuries. I want this game to get better so i will have more fun playing it. Is that so hard to understand? I complain because I care. Seriously. Why would I complain so much for Nordeus to make this better if I didnt give a ****?

honestly people, use your god-given brains and wake up!
    What and who to wake up? If those are constructive feedbacks, I and many others (I believe) will support them. I also believe that “****ty scheduling”, “Injury rate” should be modified to make the game better. But I really don’t support those that keep complaining on losing the game because “other teams are ****”, “other team play stupid tactics” or like “other team use striker as GK” blah blah. Please, this is a game of probability. Unless you have a totality view (e.g. by poll), don’t judge the thing by simply looking at comments of a group of ppl.
    reddeviljohn, Tornado88 and Raykco like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    What and who to wake up? If those are constructive feedbacks, I and many others (I believe) will support them. I also believe that “****ty scheduling”, “Injury rate” should be modified to make the game better. But I really don’t support those that keep complaining on losing the game because “other teams are ****”, “other team play stupid tactics” or like “other team use striker as GK” blah blah. Please, this is a game of probability. Unless you have a totality view (e.g. by poll), don’t judge the thing by simply looking at comments of a group of ppl.
    I dont support those that keep complaining. you should read more of what i have posted before you make judgement.

I, on the other hand, can judge Nordeus, as can everyone, because we have the right to do so. We also have the right to post it here in the form of constructive criticism. the vents are supposed to be in a specific thread. As you can read, i am not venting so much as criticising.

Yes, we know this is all based on probability. What in life isnt? What we do as managers is increase the odds that the probability is positive for us. What else is new?

BTW, do your own poll if you are so interested in it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast