Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: argument for non present mangers against present

Dreamer

argument for non present mangers against present

5 of the matches my team as played this season have featured non present mangers,in all 5 of those game the winner on each occasion has been the team with non present managers two of those games i won not being able to watch either now do i stop watching or not ?????,
    its difficult to gauge if watching does make difference because i have only been beaten 5 times 3 of those games didn't have manager support but 2 had outside support and in the 2 games were i wasn't present i had 2 friends in support
    I still believe a default neutral AI game engine setting for all teams who have no manager support during game is the way to go,the game AI simply shouldn't be able to decide to favour the non supported side as i feel this very much what is happening at the moment
    khris likes this.

Exact, with u there, the Game tends to decide that, wants u to do something. Without manager the simulation become more stable, basically... The point is, once we have the actual margins, that cover the double avq distance compared with before, where is the line? Till what point this stability covers a margin when the manager isnt there, vs a active one, that many times, even be favourite with +50%avq, cant find the way to score ...

Sorry, mobile and autocorrector playin with me, still It have sense i think lol

I do like it when my opponents are not present so i have no argument here. Hope more like minded people do not attend.
    khris likes this.

For me it makes no difference really. People try to figure something out but it's nonsense. I rarely attend and I have no problems with it. If I really have time, I attend.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For me it makes no difference really. People try to figure something out but it's nonsense. I rarely attend and I have no problems with it. If I really have time, I attend.
    The truth is that, is an optical effect. As u say, chances r the same, as attending or not, the Game can be in your favour, or against u.
    Perceptions. Lol

Dreamer
    most of the time, yes, it makes no difference if you're online or not. results are pretty much determined before the game starts. but sometimes it makes a big difference if you enter halftime and make a change and start scoring goals, or enter the match while leading, making a change and lose... it's not a rule, sometimes it's better not to enter, sometimes if you don't enter you lose. i had matches with -50% teams when i entered half-time and since then i didn't had 1 chance to score... how the server decides this kind of things beats me, i have no idea...
    another good idea is to watch your match from another account...many times worked really well for me
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    couple of season back the eventual winner of my league never attend any match from what i could see he did formation change etc i played him 4 times that season same CL group for 2 games, never once did he attend yet won 3 of them,if that manager was told there is a default neutral setting and his side had a limit on how they would perform during a match would they still not attend ?

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    couple of season back the eventual winner of my league never attend any match from what i could see he did formation change etc i played him 4 times that season same CL group for 2 games, never once did he attend yet won 3 of them,if that manager was told there is a default neutral setting and his side had a limit on how they would perform during a match would they still not attend ?
    I'm sure many people would attend more if there was a reason to. But at the end the possession bonus is only cosmetic, I also don't care about supporters. The only thing is you get a green for making a sub and a blue pack more. And I'm very happy with my results when I not attend, whereas I had more negative experience when attending. I think the game just makes the decisions for you and they make you believe you have control.
    Just my personal opinion though, I'm sure other people will say different things. I play for too long to believe in the game mechanics anymore.
    maloukees likes this.

For associations, I really feel the results are predetermined. Yet I don’t know why so many association leaders stress on attendance. Maybe it’s for the support and additional possession but if results are predetermined, why bother?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast