Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: That's it, end of the line. Game is dead.

unfortunately the current situation with trolls is really sad - almost all the members of our FA decided to stop playing the game because of trolls - in FA we can't get out 100 trophy (still 99 for the last 5 weeks). As a result 5 weeks ago we had only 9 points from top 100 and now it is 150+ points as each week the game trolls us in semifinal against not active FAs with the inactive managers who doesn't visit at all their matches. And the same stands in ordinary competitions when yesterday 3 of them lost their finals to much weaker inactive opponents. This must be changed or at least returned to previous condition. Otherwise the game will lose all its members
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

One of my other accounts (only 80% quality) also made it to cup final and lost 1-0 vs 53% quality inactive team... It was on only on 8% bonuses yesterday, still pretty ridiculous...
    Conrad Bekker, Grandef and Glitza like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    One of my other accounts (only 80% quality) also made it to cup final and lost 1-0 vs 53% quality inactive team... It was on only on 8% bonuses yesterday, still pretty ridiculous...
    why do you think i made this thread? this is how cup finals are programmed, and not since now, since many months... this is not normal, in ch league semi-finals same scores happened: 3-1, 1-0 in both semis )))))) it's everything so obvious!!! they are sh*tting us and laugh at our faces. no way, that's enough!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Luca against rapid - 3st against 1 dc but anyway
    You don't defend 3 ST with 3 DC, that is suicide...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    You don't defend 3 ST with 3 DC, that is suicide...
    god i wish you all saw the match, so don't comment anymore about tactics... he had 4 animations all match, scored 3 goals. i had 71% possession and all the remaining chances, every single one missed. (and ffs it was 85 vs 111%, you tell me that if a 2* abandoned team plays with 3 strikers and i defend my 120% with 1 dc i should lose??? ffs be real). TACTICS/ARROWS/NOTHING matters when game decides you to lose. end of story
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    god i wish you all saw the match, so don't comment anymore about tactics... he had 4 animations all match, scored 3 goals. i had 71% possession and all the remaining chances, every single one missed. (and ffs it was 85 vs 111%, you tell me that if a 2* abandoned team plays with 3 strikers and i defend my 120% with 1 dc i should lose??? ffs be real). TACTICS/ARROWS/NOTHING matters when game decides you to lose. end of story
    That was not answer to you...

The game is controlled by the server's and stupid ancient time simulator's!!!

They have lost their marble's

I tried everything possible and I always come short with some crazy luck and server's helping out to decide the outcome!
    How can I lose at home with me present and my home attendance to full capacity and I made some change's during the live game and they decide to help the inactive manager offline to win?
    And they come back with bull**** stories???

No wonder people are quitting the game daily!
    Doors FC and iansyorkcityfc like this.

Apprentice
    I was in same boat ,nearly quit game then decided to quit asso team and concentrate on domestic fixtures and enjoying it a bit more.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    I was in same boat ,nearly quit game then decided to quit asso team and concentrate on domestic fixtures and enjoying it a bit more.
    i just use asso as extra green farm with chance of extra token and dont worry if i lose
    Grandef likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast