Page 74 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Just been checking my league opponents and looks like a bunch are still active and growing their team up, some 5* players in there with the potential to be 6* come mid season. Not as easy as I first thought it was
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just been checking my league opponents and looks like a bunch are still active and growing their team up, some 5* players in there with the potential to be 6* come mid season. Not as easy as I first thought it was
    Wonder if this is a reaction towards seeing the quality that Perfect Tactics have and they have to do something to try and even compete?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Be about 6/1 for both Miku and Michu to score in this game tonight, Yeah when the league draw was made yesterday morning and I clicked on all the teams like I usually do. I seen these 3 players that were 6* with no SA so I presume these players could of been 7* last season with the Takis manager just spending his extra greens earned to give these players a boost rather than saving them up, So it looks like he knows about PT.
    Yeah, probably he figured it out someway or another. Also, this could be a "key" game and an important 3 points as well. So don't save on the "powder". Good luck!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Wonder if this is a reaction towards seeing the quality that Perfect Tactics have and they have to do something to try and even compete?
    It might be and imagine if some of them turn into crazy scout buyers and use the personal trainer all the way up to 9 stars lol
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

It might be and imagine if some of them turn into crazy scout buyers and use the personal trainer all the way up to 9 stars lol
    Tank the season would soon spring to mind then lol... doubt that will happen.

LEAGUE ROUND 2

Takis FC 0-1 July Fourth

Takis FC 107.0 4-4-2 1st half, 3N-5-2 flat 2nd half - July Fourth 111.1 4-1-2-1-2 ND

July Fourth BEAT Takis FC is the main headline here and thats all that matters in the end.

We got off to a flyer in the first minute when Michu passed to Miku and broke clear of the Takis defence and finished it off in the very first minute and that turned out to be enough for July Fourth to win this game. I will admit it, I was delighted to win this game here but we would of taken the draw before the start of play if we were offered it. Little much happened after this as both sides failed to get chances on target. The remainder of the first half saw both sides cancelling each other out with Michu missing a chance then Mensah failing to get the shot on target, On 38 minutes our GK Seaman suffered an injury and we immediately sent in 34 year old 4* stand-in Baikie. 6* Jovanovic then failed to get his shot on target at the end of the first half.

Second half got a bit more physical from Takis as they went in and changed to 3-5-2 and hard tackling by the looks of it to try and turn the game around, we decided to keep status quo with ND and both sides again concelled each other out, towards the second half they kept giving away free-kicks and Mensah blasted one into the crowd and another free-kick attempt was blocked by the wall. There were shouts for a July Fourth penalty as well and that free-kick was saved by the keeper, we had 2 good chances towards the end of the game through Michu and Papaleo but were off target and Takis had 2 chances but big Tony Adams dealt with those chances, sadly in the 89th minute, a challenge on Papaleo caused injury to the player and the free-kick again was blocked.

Goals: Miku (1) MOTM: Adams.

Injury Report: Seaman 6 days, Papaleo 2 days. I think we can live without Papaleo tomorrow and Seaman will be healed tomorrow after DM costing us 15 reds... DAMN...

Injury Count this season: 8. (5 from Power Training)

Title ODDS revised: July Fourth 1/6, Takis 9/2, Others 14/1.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-08-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

My league is very difficult.. In it with 5 friends all active though somewhat weaker than me, two semiactive players and one very active person only 1 Quality lower than me.. He's won both his games 9-0 and watched both of them while my team have to find form with this new formation after losing out on the cup with someone 3 levels above me who decided to suddenly be active and buy 5* players for him. In the league and CL I've won my games so far but it's gonna be a hard season.. And I'm playing against my friend tonight, he's also one of the league contenders.
    Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

LEAGUE ROUND 2

Takis FC 0-1 July Fourth

Takis FC 107.0 4-4-2 1st half, 3N-5-2 flat 2nd half - July Fourth 111.1 4-1-2-1-2 ND

July Fourth BEAT Takis FC is the main headline here and thats all that matters in the end.

We got off to a flyer in the first minute when Michu passed to Miku and broke clear of the Takis defence and finished it off in the very first minute and that turned out to be enough for July Fourth to win this game. I will admit it, I was delighted to win this game here but we would of taken the draw before the start of play if we were offered it. Little much happened after this as both sides failed to get chances on target. The remainder of the first half saw both sides cancelling each other out with Michu missing a chance then Mensah failing to get the shot on target, On 38 minutes our GK Seaman suffered an injury and we immediately sent in 34 year old 4* stand-in Baikie. 6* Jovanovic then failed to get his shot on target at the end of the first half.

Second half got a bit more physical from Takis as they went in and changed to 3-5-2 and hard tackling by the looks of it to try and turn the game around, we decided to keep status quo with ND and both sides again concelled each other out, towards the second half they kept giving away free-kicks and Mensah blasted one into the crowd and another free-kick attempt was blocked by the wall. There were shouts for a July Fourth penalty as well and that free-kick was saved by the keeper, we had 2 good chances towards the end of the game through Michu and Papaleo but were off target and Takis had 2 chances but big Tony Adams dealt with those chances, sadly in the 89th minute, a challenge on Papaleo caused injury to the player and the free-kick again was blocked.

Injury Report: Seaman 6 days, Papaleo 2 days. I think we can live without Papaleo tomorrow and Seaman will be healed tomorrow after DM costing us 15 reds... DAMN...

Pay up

Hard fought win but I think at this stage in the game, you are in a great position to win it.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Pay up

Hard fought win but I think at this stage in the game, you are in a great position to win it.
    Returns 109T (118.75T for win - 10T on the Papaleo special.) Rounded up to the next T. So 59T profit for you... lol

Is it me or are VIDEOS back? I watched a dozen this morning for 12 greens and I just watched 6 before to get 6 reds.

LEAGUE ROUND 2

Takis FC 0-1 July Fourth

Miku, Miku, Mikuuuuuu..... What do I get for guessing right? ... A minimum win with 1 away goal isn't bad, and despite if it ended 0 - 1 or 0 - 3 you only get 3points. And perhaps this was a more psychological win for you, since the pressure is at Takis in this moment.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________