Page 144 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A very wierd draw for us yesterday, just 3 points difference between us and 2nd.

Great victory in CL

Out from CUP against 3,4 stars team... (we lost both games, wierd ha?)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    A very wierd draw for us yesterday, just 3 points difference between us and 2nd.

Great victory in CL

Out from CUP against 3,4 stars team... (we lost both games, wierd ha?)
    haha,same with me.just draw 1-1 with weaker team just now.this 1st league cause my team only one pt clear to 2nd post

Hfghc

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    Unbelieavble !
    WTF just happened?

I lost today in my stadium, in a weird shocking manner, 1-5 with a total dominance for the opponent .. 24 shots , and my players only had 10 shots ..

this is the first time it happens to me in all my 9 seasons of the game .
    there's something wrong ..
    the opponent is slightely stronger than me ..
    I didn't lose like that even against token buyers with 8 stars players ..

am pissed off righ now, am shocked ..
    in a moment I thought of deleting the game ..

I know it's just a game but am really angry right now ..
    join the club mate .. we always think that will never happens .. but a typical match fart
    move on mate .. time is a healer
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

League, round 14 - Emre FC 1-4 Perfect Tactics
    Emre FC: 41.9, asymmetric 3-1-1-2-3
    Perfect Tactics: 57.4, 3N-2W-3N-1-1 (2nd half, 3N-2W-2N-1-2)

A massive win for Perfect Tactics puts us 6 points clear of 2nd place as we came back from behind to beat an in-form Emre FC. Emre FC took a shock lead on 10 minutes from a corner, Day putting the hosts in front. We struggled to come back into the game, however luck was on our side and before half time, player-manager Mercantas was sent off after a very bad tackle in the box. Petersen stepped up and his nerves didn't get the better of him, smashing the penalty right down the middle. Things got worse in the 2nd half for Emre FC when they were reduced to 9 men, Bucher with a second yellow card and to be honest it had been coming as he was very disruptive in the first half. Petersen netted from the free kick and we were in front and in with a big chance to win it. Blomqvist made it 1-3 following a counter attack and Pistov sealed the win with a solo effort, beating the whole defence and slotting past the goalkeeper.

Goals: Day (10'), Petersen (42' PEN, 49'), Blomqvist (67'), Pistov (79')
    Sent off: Mercantas (42'), Bucher (49')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    join the club mate .. we always think that will never happens .. but a typical match fart
    move on mate .. time is a healer
    that's not all, I drawed twice this season against two abandonned teams with misplaced and weaker players ..

Addicted
    I just bought a pretty expensive 18yo 3* MC for 1T and I plan to give him a SA and sell him at the beginning of next season with profit. For what SA do people pay the most? I guess its a choice between free kick and corner? Penalty is kinda useless, so is Dribbler. Or do you think playmaker is worth it? However, playmaker is more expensive than free kick or corner
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 14 - Emre FC 1-4 Perfect Tactics
    Emre FC: 41.9, asymmetric 3-1-1-2-3
    Perfect Tactics: 57.4, 3N-2W-3N-1-1 (2nd half, 3N-2W-2N-1-2)

A massive win for Perfect Tactics puts us 6 points clear of 2nd place as we came back from behind to beat an in-form Emre FC. Emre FC took a shock lead on 10 minutes from a corner, Day putting the hosts in front. We struggled to come back into the game, however luck was on our side and before half time, player-manager Mercantas was sent off after a very bad tackle in the box. Petersen stepped up and his nerves didn't get the better of him, smashing the penalty right down the middle. Things got worse in the 2nd half for Emre FC when they were reduced to 9 men, Bucher with a second yellow card and to be honest it had been coming as he was very disruptive in the first half. Petersen netted from the free kick and we were in front and in with a big chance to win it. Blomqvist made it 1-3 following a counter attack and Pistov sealed the win with a solo effort, beating the whole defence and slotting past the goalkeeper.

Goals: Day (10'), Petersen (42' PEN, 49'), Blomqvist (67'), Pistov (79')
    Sent off: Mercantas (42'), Bucher (49')
    MOTM: Petersen
    That should be the league over for you in all honesty, 6 points ahead with much better goal difference, plus both yourselves and emre only have to play the other 'rubbish' 12 teams in the league you've both already beaten, could be 26-0-0 for Perfect Tactics and 24-0-2 for emre with only your games deciding it.
    Raykco and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I was thinking to use following formation & line-up against Orchard Utd tomorrow, what do you guys think? I could fight "fire-with-fire" and use the 4-2N-2W-2 as well, but don't know if it's to "risky"? Could start with the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 in the 1th half, and then switch to 4-2N-2W-2 if we concede a goal or two in the 2nd half.

30 min left before kick off and the nerves has started to kick in! We will begin the 1th half as the 1th picture shows, then switch to a more offensive formation if we concede a goal or two (2n pics). My third option is to use 3W-3N-2W-2 and push all forward, just press, press and press.... Orchard Utd is playing with the 4-2N-2W-2 as expected, he has also 3 players with bookings in the first 11 man squad which means that a yellow could get them a suspension before the return.

Let's go Be-Be, let's go!
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    30 min left before kick off and the nerves has started to kick in! We will begin the 1th half as the 1th picture shows, then switch to a more offensive formation if we concede a goal or two (2n pics). My third option is to use 3W-3N-2W-2 and push all forward, just press, press and press.... Orchard Utd is playing with the 4-2N-2W-2 as expected, he has also 3 players with bookings in the first 11 man squad which means that a yellow could get them a suspension before the return.

Let's go Be-Be, let's go!
    Best of luck, I think this time you will edge it over the 2 legs, not much between the 2 teams once again but you have improved the most over the last 4 weeks since you last played.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*