Page 145 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

today im draw with 63 vs mine 67. 3 losses n 5 draw. 24 goal from 14games is bad.cant imagine. my half season is worst. striker and my aml/r not function as like bang load of goal from the past season... phewww!!
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

Checking back the results, we won 0-7 against today's opponents playing away, same modules, and same Q of the opponent, while our quality this time was 4 points higher. Maybe it was due to him being 3rd place atm, hence a engine attempt to reopen the league. Tomorrow we will play the 4th, which we beat 8-0 in the first league's fixture. We ll see what engine reserves for us. On a side note, as soon as i reached 15 reds with a friendly Ross injured 6 days in 2 bars lesser training. Good signs all over.

On another note, gl joe!
    Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Best of luck, I think this time you will edge it over the 2 legs, not much between the 2 teams once again but you have improved the most over the last 4 weeks since you last played.
    Ahh... The sweet taste of victory and revenge !!

As you can see, we started of pretty bad, conceded a goal and missed a opportunity (penalty kick). The 3N-2W-2n-2W-1 wasn't proved as good as we thought in the 1th half, since he kept pushing and pushing forward, and we felt back and defending istead of attacking (counter). Then in the 2nd we switched to our traditional 4-2N-2W-2 and the game completetly changed. We started create more and more and had more possesion. Stevan Jovetić who substited Darijo Srna got us a equlizer, but it was Edin Džeko who created and the man who stood behind all of our goals and opportunites (scored directly and indirectly). Sušić and Olić had two goal scoring opportunities but their GK (Reina) made two good saves. Wednesdays return will be a nailbiter!

Matchreport later on this evening, not home at the moment.

PeterMeter, dv8r and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by John Lock View Post
    Banned

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Breaking News - Youth Players Arrive...

Our 2 youth players came through the system this morning and this time the 4* token player was a 4*102 GK for 21T, If this was the case 12 days ago when my last youth players were available I may of signed the player and let my 34 year old reserve keeper leave early, but its a bit too late in the season (Just past half-way) and its not urgent to sign a GK with Seaman currently 24 y.o. 6*111 rated and any new GK is likely to be a replacement for Seaman with Seaman dropping to the #2 GK so signing a youth GK is pointless anyways.

The 2* player is a very slow trainer 15/30/45 at best and is 2*92 MC and I cannot train the player this time to get a few extra skill points to make him 93 quality to sell on to make him more attractive to buy on the market. He has immediately been transfer listed for $48M and some L15 team can pick him up a few tokens.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

WTF? Did he PT his players, 10min after the game or is this a bug? .... It seems to be "right" when I check his team "manually".

July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    WTF? Did he PT his players, 10min after the game or is this a bug? .... It seems to be "right" when I check his team "manually".

Oh... here we go... the act of desperation has kicked in because he LOST, If he was going to do this to his players he should of done this BEFORE the game today and not AFTER... I can't see him turning over a 3-1 loss away from home now that his team in terms of stars is roughly equal to you now. Looks like he has spent 1K-2K T on Personal Trainer.
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

LEAGUE ROUND 14

echipa de shoc 0-3 July Fourth

echipa de shoc 99.3 4-1-2-3 - July Fourth 112.0 3N-4-1-2 1st half, 4-3W-1-2 2nd half.

An important win for July Fourth today... possibly helped by their misconduct from both their MC's in this game... It took 20 minutes or so for July Fourth to take control of the game as the home side looked the most likely team to score but as Papaleo and Michu were concerned they were getting all the chances on goal from Kareski who seems to be quite creative as a player and L.McNamara is getting back towards his best form since his injury lay-off... The break through came on 38 minutes when Michu broke clear and beat the keeper after he was not able to keep it out, Then in the second half, BOTH of the home teams MC's were both booked giving us free-kicks which we wasted with having no designated free-kick taker on the field at this stage. I brought Zidane on for Michu and immediately he made an impact in his 199th game for July Fourth with a pass through to Papaleo to bury it. The home team became frustrated as Zidane came through and Hemsley tactically brought him down and was sent off for a second bookable offence. Then with the home side down to 10 men July Fourth were getting more space Zidane tried to get behind the defence but was tackled and L.McNamara towards the end of the game was brought down in the area and McGreevy then saw his second yellow and the home side were down to 9 men and Papaleo made no mistake putting away the penalty for the brace.

Goals: Michu (38), Papaleo (67,83 PEN) MOTM: Michu. S/O: Hemsley (74) McGreevy (83)

We now lead the league by 7 points after Mehmet won earlier but once again we wait on the Takis result as they face Chelsea in about an hours time and a win for Takis will close the gap back to 5 points once again before tomorrows big game in the league... July Fourth vs Takis.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oh... here we go... the act of desperation has kicked in because he LOST, If he was going to do this to his players he should of done this BEFORE the game today and not AFTER... I can't see him turning over a 3-1 loss away from home now that his team in terms of stars is roughly equal to you now. Looks like he has spent 1K-2K T on Personal Trainer.
    He might have had few peeps on Q54 ready to be 8*, or most probably he was saving sps for when needed, and looks like it s needed now.