Page 155 of 227 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Wow, so many late goals. That is really harsh, it seems the match engine reacted once more too sensitive.That s*cks.
    In the highlights I saw you did some substitutions, has the formation been changed? And for the initial formation, has the central MC been defensively motivated?
    I had the central MC with a blue arrow yea, and the formation did not change with the substitutions just brought in fresh players with pretty much the same quality as the ones I took out (difference of 2-4 between them).

After 20 days of waiting, i finally got 2x U21 players today ... both SCOUTS!

The first is going on the auction, the 2nd is going to be released

The 18yr old 2* is valued for 1.5M

Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-22-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Won my CL 1/8 final, 6-1 on aggregate, looking forward for the 1/4 final, with the first game scheduled less than 1h after my League game which pisses me off, and I can't afford to spend 2 tokens for changing the time. Nordeus you have to find a way to automatically schedule games minimum 3h after the previous one, as not everyone one has a 25 players team, which is a problem for low level managers who are not equipped with strong players.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Addicted
    dont complain about the game, adjust yourself properly!
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    After 16 days of waiting, i finally got 2x U21 players today ... both SCOUTS!

The first is going on the auction, the 2nd is going to be released

The 18yr old 2* is valued for 1.5M

Got my two due tomorrow as well. Fingers crossed for an ML (only got one) for the better one. I will be pretty pissed if I end up with a GK (the only position that I don't need).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    dont complain about the game, adjust yourself properly!
    Not enough tokens to buy health packs, no health packs in stock, 2 injuries, only 4 tired subs available = struggle, whatever you want to undertake. I had to stop training since 3 days now, as all my games are following the previous one with less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Not enough tokens to buy health packs, no health packs in stock, 2 injuries, only 4 tired subs available = struggle, whatever you want to undertake. I had to stop training since 3 days now, as all my games are following the previous one with less than an hour.
    Wow, that is harsh. How about going for a larger rooster. Try to earn some free tokens to sing additional players.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Got my two due tomorrow as well. Fingers crossed for an ML (only got one) for the better one. I will be pretty pissed if I end up with a GK (the only position that I don't need).
    Yeah, I always get "unwanted" players. The 4* GK was a total failure since I already have 3x GK in my squad. The other one (MC) is so bad that I dont know why they even bother offering him to me, who wants a 2*?

Ps, It was 20days, and not 16 (mixed it up with the stadium upgrade)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Wow, that is harsh. How about going for a larger rooster. Try to earn some free tokens to sing additional players.
    I was thinking to this, but I can't find suitable players unfortunately. Patience patience

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I always get "unwanted" players. The 4* GK was a total failure since I already have 3x GK in my squad. The other one (MC) is so bad that I dont know why they even bother offering him to me, who wants a 2*?

Ps, It was 20days, and not 16 (mixed it up with the stadium upgrade)
    Free money as far as everyone is concerned.

On another note, a quick question. I am looking for freebies on the transfer market as I want to be cheeky and try to see if some poor sod will buy him off me when I put him back on the list. However, the vast majority of free players on the market are 32-34yo. These are players that are usually retiring, but does mean that they definitely will be retiring at the end of the season, or is it just pot luck if you sign one and hope they won't retire?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1