Page 153 of 227 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah... and guess what... Troll City play another scout buyer in the Quarter-Finals as well.

Ahaha, I would LMAO if they manage to beat and get through to the semi-finals ... Perhaps you should put more effort&time into that team, who knows. They might end playing in the finals?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 17 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: The Balkan Boyz easily through to the CL quarter-finals!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 3W-1-3N-2W-1/3W-1-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG:12 - 1) << AFC Powerlifting (Q35,7) Formation: 4-5-1
    SCORERS: L.Modrić (9&25min.ass:N.Tomović/M.Mandžukić), M.Mandžukić (83min.ass:E.Džeko) and E.Džeko (90min).
    SUBS: L.Cana < > E.Džeko H.Salihamidžić < > I.Olić
    MOTM: Luka Modrić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz collected an easy 2nd leg win in their Champions League final-eight game against "AFC Powerlifting" Tuesday evening at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" in front of 19,000 cheering spectators. The Balkan boyz dominated most of the game and had a 64% possesion in their favour, creating goal-scoring opportunities after opportunities which resulted in 4 goals after 90 minutes play. The win gave the Balkan Boyz an incredible 12 - 1 aggregate victory over AFC Powerlifting! Balkan Boyz will face the Turkish opposition Galatasaray AŞ in the quarters, a opponent that is considered as much weaker opposition than AFC Powerlifiting, with a quality of 34,9.

In other news, Balkan Boyz lost their league game against the Bosnian team "FC Kula" with 0 - 1 after a early goal by Christian Doicaru in the 31th minute. A game in which The Balkan Boyz dominated, having 65% possesion and creating far more chances then FC Kula. Manager -Ljepoje- was left hugely disappointed after losing to their rivals from Sarajevo and therefore dropped three important points , saying that "We lost a game at home that we could have and should have won, regardless and no matter what! The result itself didn't reflect the game, and we seem to lose every league game when we are giving the opportunity to get +4 or +6points ahead of the others. It's like a vicious cycle, it keeps hitting us over and over again. It's like a game in which you become hunted or the one that keeps hunting. I have no future comment". The unexpected result means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 36 points and are only 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (37points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (36points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (29points). Balkan Boyz will play the Turkish team "Tuc FC" tomorrow at home. The kickoff is set at 14:43CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 2nd leg in the CUP quarter-finals against the Philipinian/English team "Orchard Utd" at home. The Balkan Boyz have a 3 - 1 result from the 1th leg and are closer then ever to accomplish future advancement into the T11 CUP semi-finals for the 2nd time in the Clubs history. The kickoff is set at 23:43CET.

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-21-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Tuesday. Day 17.

LEAGUE: Match 15. KUKULA FC (65.3) v LONDON CITY (73.4)

Result: KUKULA 0-4 LONDON
    Goals: Zola 29, Robins 31, Webo 50, Whyte 60
    M.o.M: Andreas Costa

We strolled to a comfortable win in Georgia, with the goals spread evenly into each half. Yet another pinpoint Andreas Costa corner, led to Adam Zola powering in the opening goal. Inside three minutes, Percy Robins added a second, after a solo run. Pierre Webo made himself some space before firing home our third, and finally, defender Jeremiah Whyte forced the ball home after a through pass from Robins. Only downside to the match, was a 73rd minute injury to Costa, who will now be missing for 4 days.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Phetchana 0-5 Real, Yakuza 2-1 Olympiakos, Lalas 0-0 Minh, Alcudia 4-0 Legends, Danis 1-2 Tongfang, Shileno 3-2 Jeleznik.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Last 16, second leg. LONDON CITY (73.4) v FENERBAHCE SK (72.6)

Result: LONDON 2-2 FENERBAHCE
    Goals: Pasarikovski 41, Duggan 65, Pasarikovski 66, Robins 68
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

As expected, this was a tough close match, with both sides going out at one stage or another. Although we started with a 1-0 lead from the first, away leg, we never felt comfortable at any time. Fenerbahce had centre midfielder sent off at 27 minutes, after receiving two yellow cards in the space of two minutes. Just before the break, Suad Pasarikovski scored to level the tie on aggregate. A crazy spell of scoring resulted in three goals in three minutes, just after the hour. Terry Duggan scored to level on the night and put us back in front in the tie. A minute later, Pasarikovski scored his second, to now put the tie level again, but Fenerbahce were now ahead on away goals. Fortunately, Percy Robins managed to find the net for our second equaliser on the night, and we then held on to go through, 3-2 on aggregate. Having already had a player dismissed, we were surprised that our opponents did not substitute an injured player on 55 minutes. We effectively played against nine men for the last 35 minutes.

TEAM TALK:

With our win today, and Minh Chi's goalless draw, we are now top of the table, one point ahead of Alcudia and two ahead of Minh. Tomorrow we play at home to Shileno, who on paper are the best quality team in the league, despite the fact that they lay 4th, eight points behind us. We have already beaten them at their place, but we are not counting our chickens.

In the CL, after our close win on aggregate tonight, we await to see who we will meet in the quarter-finals. It looks like it may well be a team from Brazil.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

CL, Top 16, Second Leg

New Team passes on 15-0 aggregate.

As we thought in my last post, this time engine didn't bother us despite the opponent being on same level of our League's one. New Team was pretty much fired up thus giving birth to our best result of all time in Champion's League, and overall best season's aswell. We opted for an offensive setup (which we might start adopting instead of our set normal mentality) with a never used before module which seemed to bring up our true terrific potential. Romer found soon enough the overlapping Shirou which gave us the lead (2'), then it was Schneider's time to dispatch assists like peanuts first letting Becker go through on 2-0 (15') then serving a perfect assist to Ivor Hardy which didn't fail the 3-0 (19'). Le Blanc made it 4-0 before halftime with a missile from range (41'). We then got Hardy out for Lenders adding a 3rd forward in our setup, and defenetly crushing our opponent's bones: Becker made another one from 30 mts (47') and J.Romer doubled his score few after (50') taking us on 6-0. Our star MC served then Hutton who found again the goal after two matches (57') before going out for Diamond keeping up the same module. Lenders served Le Blanc for the 8-0 (67') and Schneider parred his assists with 2 straight goals (73', 83'). At this point engine decided Hutton to injure (5 days) but we finished up going forward with F.Shirou converting the Free Kick.

Scorers: F.Shirou (2), K.H.Schneider (2), J.Romer (2), P.Le Blanc (2), O.Hutton, I.Hardy, T.Becker.
    MoM: K.H.Schneider (9), New Team.

We are now waiting the last result of the Legs, and there are already several shocking matches to be reported. Hutton injured was immediatly recovered and a little stop might have been good to change his late attitude of failing too many occasions.
    We also are happy to announce that Mark Lenders has reached 7* completing the other two forward's quality overall. Tenma Matsukase will soon join them as his growth doesn't seem to have stopped since the 6th star. We will try take Hutton on 8* if we spare greens (currently Q53,4).
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-21-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ahaha, I would LMAO if they manage to beat and get through to the semi-finals ... Perhaps you should put more effort&time into that team, who knows. They might end playing in the finals?
    No chance in all honesty the scout buyer I face has a much better team than the team that Troll City just beat to reach the quarters and on the other side of the draw.... well... theres a guy thats got a team thats around the same quality as Perfect Tactics. The server I'm on with Troll City is FULL of scout buyers, there was about 6 in the CL to begin with BUT Troll City as a team are holding their own against them.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    [B][U][SIZE=4]
    We are now waiting the last result of the Legs, and there are already several shocking matches to be reported. Hutton injured was immediatly recovered and a little stop might have been good to change his late attitude of failing too many occasions.
    We also are happy to announce that Mark Lenders has reached 7* completing the other two forward's quality overall. Tenma Matsukase will soon join them as his growth doesn't seem to have stopped since the 6th star. We will try take Hutton on 8* if we spare greens (currently Q53,4).
    Our and your Italian mate didn't make it through, they got beat up by the former league winner "FC Beauteville". Lost the 1th leg with 3 - 2 and the 2nd with 0-1. I was left surprised since he was one of the "better" teams that I thought would make it through and perhaps end up playing the finals. But the most interesting games will be between Besiktas - Trazbonspor, and FC Beauteville - Taner GS in the quarters. 3 Turkish teams and 1 english left. We could get a all turkish semi-final as well if Besiktas/Trazbonspor and Taner GS makes it through.... This will be fun to follow&watch
    Asmali Zhb likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No chance in all honesty the scout buyer I face has a much better team than the team that Troll City just beat to reach the quarters and on the other side of the draw.... well... theres a guy thats got a team thats around the same quality as Perfect Tactics. The server I'm on with Troll City is FULL of scout buyers, there was about 6 in the CL to begin with BUT Troll City as a team are holding their own against them.
    Haha, but you never know. They could make it through if you put some effort... but on the otherside, it wouldn't be "fair". I would be pissed if I got beaten by a Troolo-loolo team in the CL. But nice to see that your 2nd account team are doing fine against better opposition. Now you know have the "underdogs" feel when they manage to beat a T-buyer team
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Bit of a slip up on my part yesterday. I was messing about with my squad, just looking at other formations, and fielded some reserves with the intention of starting with a weakened side, then subbing in some stronger players if things weren't going my way. Then ... I completely forgot the game, someone called up and distracted me, by time I realised the game was over. A 0-0 draw against second from bottom[now third from bottom I notice, with another draw for them today], with that weakened side and testing formation. Oh well can't win 'em all.

Still sitting very comfortable on top and spanked the team in second 7-0 away today. The fecker must have been on hard tackling, can't blame him really as I've been spanking everyone ... and 2 of my best players got injured. Playing third place tomorrow, might just do some more experimenting, and why not ...

Season 40-leaguelatest15.jpg

Bet team 'Jeremiah' wishes what I did yesterday was today instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Bit of a slip up on my part yesterday. I was messing about with my squad, just looking at other formations, and fielded some reserves with the intention of starting with a weakened side, then subbing in some stronger players if things weren't going my way. Then ... I completely forgot the game, someone called up and distracted me, by time I realised the game was over. A 0-0 draw against second from bottom[now third from bottom I notice, with another draw for them today], with that weakened side and testing formation. Oh well can't win 'em all.

Still sitting very comfortable on top and spanked the team in second 7-0 away today. The fecker must have been on hard tackling, can't blame him really as I've been spanking everyone ... and 2 of my best players got injured. Playing third place tomorrow, might just do some more experimenting, and why not ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaguelatest15.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	6979

Bet team 'Jeremiah' wishes what I did yesterday was today instead.
    lol... Looking at that L2 league there is there actually any other team that is 'active'??? Trouble is with the lower leagues is you play a lot of 'dead wood' because a lot of players quit the game within the first year of playing.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Surprisingly, yes! As I have watched most games I've played, and my opponent has been watching too. I do think some of them are clueless though, like today, I beat the team in second 7-0 ... away! and the guy was watching! He didn't make one change all match. I subbed 3, had to really with the 2 injuries. Now, admittedly, I have 4 scout players in, but I have some of my other original players trained up almost as good. I am constantly training and buying/selling, always strengthening my squad - if the others aren't doing same, well, what can I do only hammer the bejaysis out of them? I'm building strong for the higher levels, as I know all players get docked a star when they go up and things get a lot tougher. I would prefer more of a challenge though.

See what did happen when I messed with my formation and wasn't there to make changes? draw against one of the weaker sides in the league. Gots to keep at it, no matter how weak the opposition.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 05-21-2013 at 11:55 PM.