Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Player Buying Suggestion

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Player Buying Suggestion

    With negotiation non-existent, which is the best place to buy players now? Assistant? Same old transfer market? Scout? I normally have over 100 tokens to spend each season. Need your advice how to best use the tokens. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    597
    Auctions or sometimes Assistant/Recommendation if a good player is available. It also much depends on your playstyle - how good is your team?, do you farm rests? and so on...
    khris likes this.

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,867
    Academy players are a guarantee of fast training, think that the market show fake stats in the listed players....

    all depend of you XD
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Auctions or sometimes Assistant/Recommendation if a good player is available. It also much depends on your playstyle - how good is your team?, do you farm rests? and so on...
    So scout list players are not worth it? The youngest there is 22 y/o and not much room for improvement next year.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Academy players are a guarantee of fast training, think that the market show fake stats in the listed players....

    all depend of you XD
    My academy players start around 79% for 6 token players. It’ll take long for them to get to 100% and gain SA. Is it worth it? Thanks.

  6. #6
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    My academy players start around 79% for 6 token players. It’ll take long for them to get to 100% and gain SA. Is it worth it? Thanks.
    Long 79 to 100?... this depend of your resources, ofc. if you gateher 30 daily videos is a matter of days really..


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    202
    Nordeus so fucked up everything that new managers dont know really how to buy players
    khris and maloukees like this.

  8. #8
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    So scout list players are not worth it? The youngest there is 22 y/o and not much room for improvement next year.
    Scout for me not worth, too old and expensive for that. I like to train my own players.
    maloukees likes this.

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Scout for me not worth, too old and expensive for that. I like to train my own players.
    Yeh, Greens are the new Gold in Nordeus World!
    maloukees and Der_Ryan_M like this.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    25
    Auction for sure, you just need to have 3-4 hours to win the some of the hundreds of players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast