Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Peru v Costa Rica is 19:55BST (20:55CET)

If Panama can set for after 20:45BST (19:45GMT) then I'll have time to prepare team, etc.
    Oke I wrote there the info , thanks

Peru couldn't overcome the 20% Quality difference. Juventus GK (No SA) saved two perfect curved free kicks from my FK-taking wingers...

Attendance 40K/40K despite friendly ticket price being the max I could set it at ($30). One of my Association colleagues also attended from about half-time onwards...

Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds-z-forum-copa-gr2-juventus-fc.jpg

No fixture set from Panama yet - I'll pop back in occasionally but when bedtime comes, I'm outta here...
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Peru couldn't overcome the 20% Quality difference. Juventus GK (No SA) saved two perfect curved free kicks from my FK-taking wingers...

Attendance 40K/40K despite friendly ticket price being the max I could set it at ($30). One of my Association colleagues also attended from about half-time onwards...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z Forum Copa GR2 - Juventus FC.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	125375

No fixture set from Panama yet - I'll pop back in occasionally but when bedtime comes, I'm outta here...
    Thanks Talisman for sharing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z Forum Copa GR2 - Juventus FC.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	125375

Remember you need a draw at least to be 2nd :P if that's the case you'll face Bolivia

Group Stage is over. No more time.

Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds-ca-qfs.png

In case of tie:

if it's a double draw with same amount of goals, like 1-1 1-1, the extra time of 2nd leg will be counted. Allowing a 4th Sub in the extra time.

In case of 2 inverse scores allowing acomeback, 2-0 / 2-0 a 3rd match will be needed, in QFs the advantadge will be for the Group 1st placed, so Away team will play a 3rd match, with 1 sub allowed in 1st half and max. 4 as if it's a ET.

In Semifinals, if we need a 3rd match to determine a score, the team who performed better will be allowed to play home, same in the finale.
    Only in case of have a double draw in the scores with the same amount of goals, the visitor team ET score will be used to determine the winner in the last 2 rounds of the tournament.
    Last edited by khris; 07-05-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Panama didn't set the fixture with me - how come he wins?
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Panama didn't set the fixture with me - how come he wins?
    This is what I have;

Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds-nouvion.jpg

I didn't see any notification of a fixture organised or played until I logged in just now. Bloody syetem...
    khris likes this.

1st leg
    Haiti 7:2 USA

Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds-winnn.jpg

Jamaica 2-0 Paraguay (agg 2-1)

Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds-jamaica-vs-paraguay.jpg

So we have 2 semifinalists, Jamaica awaiting for Bolivia or Panamá and USA awaiting for Costa Rica or México

Copa América - Group Stage - playoffs rouds-ca-qfs-2-sfs.png

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast