Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: the cup draws should be based on the 11 strongest players ONLY

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    WHY bump this thread? Bumping old threads is not done, please read the Rules. You could have easily started another, to present your thoughts. Next time please do so.

Uhm, yeah, he certainly is a manipulator of the system. And yes it sure is rather low.

The Cup draw isn't perfect that's for sure... but dumping 1 stars isn't the answer (here's my guess how your example would handle that: he'll sell more guys, and would buy a few crappy three star/retirees at the end of the season, and buy more Scouts at the start of next) So is that better?

And dumping 1 stars could deprive teams that need the income from the sale of them on Day 1 to help their season start from getting that, Is that better?

For sure the varience in Quality in the Cup can be vast (I am regularly crushed in Cup) but that's the point, in a way.. a Cup with all the same level teams.. would be a LOT like Champions League. Maybe have a limit of 2 levels difference would be nice...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The Cup draw isn't perfect that's for sure... but dumping 1 stars isn't the answer (here's my guess how your example would handle that: he'll sell more guys, and would buy a few crappy three star/retirees at the end of the season, and buy more Scouts at the start of next) So is that better?
    Off course that'd be better. The lowest quality of the players he can get on the market is 35. He's got players with 21,15 and 13 quality! That'd make a HUGE difference at the draw cause his team average quality would be way higher even with 3 players with 35 quality. He definitely wouldn't be playing against the teams 1 lever lower, he buys scouts every season.
    And dumping 1 stars could deprive teams that need the income from the sale of them on Day 1 to help their season start from getting that, Is that better?
    I'm not talking about dumping 1 star players. I'm talking about the players who's quality even BELOW 1 star. At the level 6 1-star players have at least 25 points rating. Everyone below that should be dumped.
    And I don't think the teams with 1 star players should be in the leagues at all. You can always get 3 stars cheap players on the market. Having 1-star players means the manager doesn't really care about the team or tanking.

Pro
    Is the system the same for everyone?

Rookie
    Ther are bigger problems than this,matey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes the system is same for all. I do agree it isn't perfect, but everyone faces the same things.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    And the bigger problems ...ARE?
    Tùng Ngói likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123