Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

Rookie
    No possibility to watch videos for free anymore?????

I have one team with the old layout and one with the new, so it's interesting to compare. Seems under the new layout you have to be in the Shop to view vids for the 'free' packs. Clicking on the top task bar now just takes you to the Shop. At the very least it's more obvious that that's where you are than in the old version.

They've reordered the packs along the top as well (has been done on both my accounts) which will be confusing for a while.

The revised Shop layout is clearer and easier to navigate, so it seems like a small improvement.

I don't see any difference in morale yet, but sounds like that's rolling out next season.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I have one team with the old layout and one with the new, so it's interesting to compare. Seems under the new layout you have to be in the Shop to view vids for the 'free' packs. Clicking on the top task bar now just takes you to the Shop. At the very least it's more obvious that that's where you are than in the old version.

They've reordered the packs along the top as well (has been done on both my accounts) which will be confusing for a while.

The revised Shop layout is clearer and easier to navigate, so it seems like a small improvement.

I don't see any difference in morale yet, but sounds like that's rolling out next season.
    can you screenshot the club shop? i wanna see what's new
    maloukees likes this.

Hi Top Eleven, appreciate the changes in the Club Shop but at least let us see the exact amount of packs we currently have. For eg, it shows 2.39k green packs at the top but unable to see the exact number.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

On August 14th we released Top Eleven version 8.12 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser.

Technical

With this release, we’ll stop supporting Android devices with x-86 architecture. This change is required by Google Play and it is necessary in order to improve the gameplay, stability and to add new features, all of which are not supported by these devices.

Thank you!

If this x86 platform is the open source project with components licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL)...bye bye Top11 for a lot of Asian players (like china) , right?
    Is this because of trump VS huawei?
    Last edited by scalle; 08-16-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Famous
    What are android devices with x86 architecture

Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    If this x86 platform is the open source project with components licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL)...bye bye Top11 for a lot of Asian players (like china) , right?
    Is this because of trump VS huawei?
    I'm no expert, but I don't think modern phones (in Asia or anywhere else) run on the x-86 architecture. I think it was mostly Chinese tablets from early 2010's and some Asus devices. So it's not likely to affect many people... and if it does you probably need a new phone for other reasons!
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    What are android devices with x86 architecture
    x86 is a referance to the processors of 32 bits, basically.

Typically PC use this architecture.

I would suppose that if one runs Android emulator on a PC, then following the installation of this update, he/she will not be able to play Top Eleven on such a device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Apprentice
    There are several old smartphone models that use Intel cpus which are x86.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast