Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Season 122 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Where you asked support from? This msg looks suspicious because I do not expect support people to reply like that, sharing his past personal incident to you, and on top he or she smiled.
    Well, for any further issue, I reported the case.... what u @MNK can try it to change the email account that you actually use to login FB and so.... too there are some security options that for sure can help you there...

Thanks for the support, I think I finally defended myself by doing everything you told me and even more. My account had hotmail for facebook and gmail for google play (two ways of entering my Top Eleven club). Hacker was reseting my facebook password (he probably had my hotmail adress) and google (gmail, that is my recovery for hotmail adress facebook) and even second google (gmail) that is recovery for first google (gmail) account. After I changed passwords for gmails (those 2 google accounts) he could not enter there anymore, but somehow he was still able to reset my facebook password but never hotmail account. First time I changed my mail for facebook he was still reseting my password because I forgot to delete old mail after changing it. So i changed mail third time and deleted old mails from facebook account. I also reseted my android device, than install Stubborn Trojan Killer and run scan device. I finally defended my accounts, this morning everything is just fine.
    He never entered my accounts, he was only changing my password or reseting. Every time he tried to enter my facebook, my facebook was blocked (he needs my hotmail or gmail account or my phone number to aprove password changing). Google asked me a few times if that Sony Xperia X Compact was mine, ofcourse not.

Thanks for all support and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Thanks for the support, I think I finally defended myself by doing everything you told me and even more. My account had hotmail for facebook and gmail for google play (two ways of entering my Top Eleven club). Hacker was reseting my facebook password (he probably had my hotmail adress) and google (gmail, that is my recovery for hotmail adress facebook) and even second google (gmail) that is recovery for first google (gmail) account. After I changed passwords for gmails (those 2 google accounts) he could not enter there anymore, but somehow he was still able to reset my facebook password but never hotmail account. First time I changed my mail for facebook he was still reseting my password because I forgot to delete old mail after changing it. So i changed mail third time and deleted old mails from facebook account. I also reseted my android device, than install Stubborn Trojan Killer and run scan device. I finally defended my accounts, this morning everything is just fine.
    He never entered my accounts, he was only changing my password or reseting. Every time he tried to enter my facebook, my facebook was blocked (he needs my hotmail or gmail account or my phone number to aprove password changing). Google asked me a few times if that Sony Xperia X Compact was mine, ofcourse not.

Okz, if you have any other issue like this just let us know

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

My pleasure. It is evident that he was using one of your emails as recovery option, and had you not removed the email address he was using for either login attempts or to request password reset, you would still be receiving warning notifications about someone trying to login or to reset your password as long as he kept trying.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 122

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    I've started playing last week and after some beginner mistakes with my account i decided to do other and try to get a more forward team. Learned about tactics, how to train and how hard it is in beginning, to use young players on games but not to give sa or new position or they won't win anything from playing even if paused and about fast trainers. Use well your tokens, don't overspent, check the progress of the train star and choose the players closer to getting a new one. Finally, to be patient
    Where did you place last season?
    Not playing yet but confident ill be first on this one.
    Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements in your Association?
    I'm level one so still far from being able to enjoy this feature

What's your current level?
    As i said 1
    What's your budget for this season?
    It was the 5M
    Who do you want to replace?
    All the players, of course.
    What are your goals for this season?
    Started already out of cup, winning league is the only left
    What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?
    I started with the basic 4-4-2, now to try to get my fast trainers better changed it to 3 mc and one amc

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 3 winners of 50Tokens
    Hi to all, new player here, my answers are in the quotes.
    Edit: i had not enouth sleep, you got me on that one
    Last edited by fbenfica; 09-05-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Changing answer
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fbenfica View Post
    Hi to all, new player here, my answers are in the quotes.

What are your goals for this season?
    In my "main" got 43 goals until now

He asked what are your targets or objectives this season.

New player, L1, and you already know about fast trainers?
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

A Tom Sawyer in Scouts List

Look what appeared at the top in the refreshed Scouts list today.
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Gosh a defender with a useful defender special ability - what a rarity...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hey! Guys, is it possible to have a 2* fast trainer from the academy? My recent graduate keeps churning out 2 or 1 SA almost at any training I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Look what appeared at the top in the refreshed Scouts list today.
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Gosh a defender with a useful defender special ability - what a rarity...
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-tom-sawyer.jpg

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast