Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Season 122 - Are you ready?

Out of CL too, after missning a PK and vs 10 since minute 80 xD

all season, winning 5-0, 7-1... +4 points adv in league, controlling and suddenly? -4 pts in league, out of cup.. out of cl... after 0-0 and that 2-1 xD
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-s122-last-season.jpg

Again A Recommended Player For A Player Not In The Starting Line-Up

I got another daily recommended player to replace that same DR which was again not in the starting line-up for the upcoming match.

quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Season did not start good, I was losing everywhere so I did not expected to have chance for some trophy.
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-screenshot_1.jpg
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2.jpg
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-screenshot_3.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Two finals for two trebles

Season 122 - Are you ready?-cl-final-1.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

To continue Tacticians series about AM Recommendations:

Season 122 - Are you ready?-am-recommend-day-26.jpg

Now he may have been the GK on the bench, but the one that was actually set to be between the sticks for today's League match was one star less than the one that was touted to be the 'weakest player'. What a Muppet.

Season 122 - Are you ready?-nfc-michael-hunter-200m.jpg

When I'm playing a lower-placed team -50%Q, the subs go in...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    To continue Tacticians series about AM Recommendations:

Now he may have been the GK on the bench, but the one that was actually set to be between the sticks for today's League match was one star less than the one that was touted to be the 'weakest player'. What a Muppet.

When I'm playing a lower-placed team -50%Q, the subs go in...
    For my case, I had a better DR (DR/MR, lower 6 stars, 19 y.o) in the starting line-up and a DR (91%, 33 y.o) on the bench. Two times in a period of a few days, I have been recommended a 30 y.o DR to replace the DR that was on the bench (as shown above). The 19 y.o DR in the line-up was far from the weakest (quality-wise) among the 11 players too. The only plausible reason for the game to suggest me a player to replace the DR on the bench is that the player was old but then it would have said like this player is getting old bla bla bla like Gert Funk showed in one of his post.

At that time, I also had a fast training 18 y.o DR/MR/AMR (at about 78% quality) that was bought as a player with the potential for act as cover or even to replace the first team DR in the future. So, my team was decently covered for this position.

I did get some good 18 y.o players (AMR/AMC/AML, DC, MC) as recommendations before though. Maybe because I did not buy, the game started to send me much older ones. Well... this is madness to buy such players in the last week; if those 18 y.o came in the first week, I may have bought one, but no way I would buy that 30 y.o DR.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-13-2019 at 12:02 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

and I was 1 point behind the 1st spot, the first had a draw, and we had a 0-0 vs a-20% team,,,, non attending xD so well... 10+ days with the game against me will turn into a decision, resting for a long period of this.

Avici I FC (Avicii First FC) : Charity One-Season Team Announced
    At first, I was thinking that I would want to take a full rest for the entire 2019, but I think, while this game has nothing to do good and gives all the anxiety for me, so now let's do something for a good cause.

I was a big fan of the late Swedish DJ and EDM producer Avicii, even though his first posthumous album wasn't as comparable as his early days, but his music will hopefully inspire people and generations of future DJs or EDM enthusiasts alike.

13 Sep 2013, six years ago, Avicii performed at a live-streamed concert iTunes Festival in London, that was when I discover the true stories of this musical genius. Upon learning about his passing last year, I was shocked that such a talent has "gone too soon".

So, 15 September 2013, was the day I came up with an idea of creating Avici FC, for a former user's forum league. It was not a successful three-seasons stint for the team, and 8 Sep, was Avicii's birthday, which he would have been 30 this year, and it's also six years since when I got started with Top Eleven seriously, AEPRE FC and all the good stuffs. Time flies so fast as I never realised.

So today, to honour all these things, I decided to go back to one of my account used for last real-life year's edition of OMA Masters League, to see that I'm in Level 7, and set for the Super League next season, so it's a good time to do it.

I renamed that team to "AVICI I FC", inspired by the late DJ himself, as well as how the name AEPRE was created, and adding extra letter "I" to make the name complete and preventing any curses or misfortunes of the original team, and the "I" can also be the Roman numeral, representing that he is the first inspiration for the EDM community, and also for this comeback.

So time to get to discussing about how AVICI I FC will do for Season 123.

There are over 150 tokens on the team with some good amount of cash and packs to spare, so no additional purchases will be made during the season.

So this is what is going to happen.

We will donate 20 Thai baht (about 60 US cents) for each goal scored in League and Super League to support the purchase of medical equipments for the newly-built Navamintharabophit 84 Years Building at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok, which is said to be the last gift from the late Thai King Rama IX.

Donations will be done online every Sunday, and we'll report the number on every donations.

As per the forum rules, we will not accept any additional donations from others, but if you wish to donate, you can do it directly at Siriraj Hospital's website.

About the charity
    The Navamintharabophit 84 Years Building was built in honour of King Rama IX's 7th Cycle Birthday, 2011. The building is required as there are more patients visiting the hospital everyday, and an expansion is required to serve more patients.

The 25-storey building was built over the three demolished buildings, to cover all types of treatments. This will ensure that Thailand will have a more modern, professional and standardised place for treatments for all type of patients.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Won 2 trebles

Season 122 - Are you ready?-treble-program-2.jpg

Season 122 - Are you ready?-panik-treble-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Look at what day and time of the season such a player appears (first class fast trainer with triple positions). I feel that I should have bought him as he had a very good profile and his positions are areas that I should recruit for next season.

Last edited by Tactician; 09-14-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast