Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings 2019/20 Challenge - FULL-TIME!

My first entry i lost against a fellow manager at level 2 round 1. I used my 2nd free entry almost immediately and went all the way to psg. Am going to wait till event end day to play them. Get my quality higher 1st. The difference between me and psg is about 30 quality. Way too much.

As I see those challenges, computer opponent teams do not have those team play % bonuses, so if you train your players daily, in reality, the difference between those teams and yours is 20-25% smaller compared to nominal

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    As I see those challenges, computer opponent teams do not have those team play % bonuses, so if you train your players daily, in reality, the difference between those teams and yours is 20-25% smaller compared to nominal
    They do not need team bonuses. They have the game engine behind them lol. But true on your quality difference analysis

This statistic is bull**** when you lose on penalties. Sooo unfair game and developers, spending real money on this is not recomended. My team attack all the time and I lose to PSG 6 times. F...... Bots.

One of the worst events for me. I'm not using any tokens on this event. Hopefully you guys are not tossing tokens into this ****ty event either.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This statistic is bull**** when you lose on penalties. Sooo unfair game and developers, spending real money on this is not recomended. My team attack all the time and I lose to PSG 6 times. F...... Bots.
    I agree, it is difficult to beat this PSG. I tested on my 2nd account which I have some tokens to burn. But do you really need the reward: the old 7* player?
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    I don't think those bot teams (or the abandoned ones) have 0 bonus or bad morale by default.
    They must have smthing like good +, a 6% ?

But as @ EastsiderSG said, that doesn't matter.
    The logic of those events is like a slot machine.
    They are programmed to return 25 of 100 throwing coins.
    How much and who will win them is a matter of luck mostly.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-27-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    EastsiderSG and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I agree, it is difficult to beat this PSG. I tested on my 2nd account which I have some tokens to burn. But do you really need the reward: the old 7* player?
    I am playing just for those jerseys. Tried on other account, same bull****. Why did I train finishing to my players if nordeus regular bots have better efficiency?

Rookie
    On the first free entry I have managed to climb up to the Level 5 Round 3 where I have lost in a penalty shootout.

On the second free entry I have managed to reach the final game with Real and lost 0:5

Total reward: 76 green packs; 44 blue packs; 18 tokens, 2 losers that have been already sold on the auction)))

A lucky event for me.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

How did you win pls show ta tics and rating and formation

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast