Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Cup format changes to make it more fair. Does this title please you?????

if you do not assign skill points this season, but at the beginning of the other, you can have a cup opponents with not too prohibitive?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    if you do not assign skill points this season, but at the beginning of the other, you can have a cup opponents with not too prohibitive?
    Open a new thread for this.

ok, I open it

maybe a little offtopic but you will understand how nordeus care about building a fair game....
    I am on 26 level and those are the 8 top teams of my CL draw.

6 teams from 27 level
    1 team from 29 level
    1 team from 31 level
    and 24 sucker-teams from 26 level.

remember this is a CL draw.....

Last season on my 25 level league i had to deal with this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cup format changes to make it more fair.  Does this title please you?????-cl_s26_top_.jpg  
    Last edited by kandilak; 05-09-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    Totally agree with you, cracicot.I played in the cup against level 3(2 for me) and the guy had also 4 scouts.How the **** is this fair?!? Attachment 6273Attachment 6274
    Honestly, you don't have nothing to complain about here - you actually have the better team and your opponent reacted to that by using 5 defenders on both legs.

Apprentice
    @ OtelulGalati83, playing with a couple of oldtimers inculding the keeper who is over 50 will not end well in a cup match against a good team By the way, Viglianti ins't the player woh used to be in the last seasons...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456