Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

My take on how it works... morale will always move towards 'Good'. So if a player has a normal game and you win, but there's nothing for them that particularly improves their morale they will continue moving towards 'Good'. If their morale before the game is 'Very Good' or 'Superb' their morale will likely decrease as it moves towards 'Good'. If there's something about the game that increases their morale (where you will get a message in the Assistant Manager tab) that will effectively stop the movement to 'Good', holding them at 'Very Good' or 'Superb' if that's where they started, or moving a player from 'Good' to 'Very Good'. If there's something about the game that decreases their morale that will speed up the movement to 'Good', or take a player down to 'Poor' or 'Very Poor'.

So morale is going to continue going down if you have high morale at the start of the game, and it will be impossible to maintain 'Superb' morale through performances alone - that will always require blue packs. At best, with a good run of strong performances it looks like you should be able to maintain most of your team at 'Very Good'.
    maloukees and utkozanenje like this.

Addicted
    hehe, can i hope for this messege -
    we lost from abandoned team without manager and proper trainings and our players are furiously mad about it, all players morale will be highest for next 5 matches and their performance will be 125% of their curent stats
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

First match finished today - these messages appeared in the Assistant box after the match:

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-morale-day-02-pm.jpg

Nice, but these players didn't play (one on the bench, the other in reserves).

Then have a look at the individual players - every one said exactly the same, including this one, who wasn't in he team last season (a Youth player bought and power-trained up today)

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-morale-day-02-nathan-spence.jpg

All players are still at the same Morale setting as before the match, as far as I can see (2nd Leg Cup Match, away, won 8-0).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

A simple question :
    If I have two players, wingers, AML-AMR with the same quality and characteristics, both with Good morale and I give to one of them a double blue pack (so gets superb morale)
    what will be the difference in game calculations ?

Addicted
    He plays with smile, he will be happy

Dreamer
    its all cosmetic and hokum to fool you into using more blues and watching vids for blues instead of greens

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    A simple question :
    If I have two players, wingers, AML-AMR with the same quality and characteristics, both with Good morale and I give to one of them a double blue pack (so gets superb morale)
    what will be the difference in game calculations ?
    Superb is on an all-time high. So having your player on Superb level will unlock the possibility to have an extraordinary performance. However, it also depends on a player itself and other factors like player skills, condition, training, etc.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

VIP
    As I expected, the new feature is nothing but dissapointment...

My MC scores a goal today... He got rating 8.8... But, he is concerned 'cause he "hasn't provided assist recently" and his morale went to good... Really??? This is IDIOTIC... And that concern appeared after just 5 games... By my stats, MC players provide assists once in 20+ games... Do I have to use blue pack for him, for every of next 15 games???

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1rmm.jpg[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1rmmmmm.jpg[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1rmmmm.jpg
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 09-17-2019 at 12:17 PM.

VIP
    Here, I did summary of last 10 MCs played for one of my teams...

Goals: 1 in 7.3 to 20.7 games...
    Assists: 1 in 19.7 to 53.3 games...

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1rmmmmmm.jpg

Famous
    Striker scored 3 in a 7-1 win, rated a 10.0 and morale dropped from Superb to Very Good.
    khris likes this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast