Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's true.
    I bought a new player this morning and he had Very good.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's true.
    Morale doesn't work properly. I just got trolled and all my players have a form of 'very good'.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's true.
    So, my player, lost morale (IDK when exactly but was from very good to good) on the same day he was bought before he even played his first match that same day later, and he stayed at this moral level even after his near MoM match performance, while all others went to very good (or they were already). I am not saying this not possible or there is no good explaination, but it is something really unexpected.

The scenario was as follows.

(1) bought a recommended player
    (2) player did not start the very next match as it was close
    (3) later, the player was noticed with good morale
    (4) the player started the second match of the day and his performance was second best (2 goals and 1 assist)
    (5) his morale stayed on good

In real life, when a new player just came, it is something wise to not start him immediately. In the game, new players come with 80% condition too; another reason to not start the player in the very next match if the time of match is close. But here Nordeus punish for making good decisions?

Secondly, the player started the second match of the day. He should be happy, and given his performance, he should be even happier. But, here he is not made to gain morale.

This is another indication that certain things are biased towards the negative side; dynamic but biased so that users spend more even if the user made a proper decision in terms of football management.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-18-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Superb is on an all-time high. So having your player on Superb level will unlock the possibility to have an extraordinary performance. However, it also depends on a player itself and other factors like player skills, condition, training, etc.
    I hope this will prevent from some troll results because in many games abandoned teams get a draw or a win with a 3*-4* GK been the man of the match with many saves and a rate of 9 or 10.
    So those GKs cannot have a superb morale and a possible extraordinary performance

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I hope this will prevent from some troll results because in many games abandoned teams get a draw or a win with a 3*-4* GK been the man of the match with many saves and a rate of 9 or 10.
    So those GKs cannot have a superb morale and a possible extraordinary performance
    It could still be cosmetic or have insignificant effect on the outcomes, and if so, do not expect it to reduce any troll results as such.

Of course, but this is one of the things we expect from this new change.
    We also expected some positive change from the new team bonus before some months but the results, as watching the forum and facebook groups were worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    As I expected, the new feature is nothing but dissapointment...

My MC scores a goal today... He got rating 8.8... But, he is concerned 'cause he "hasn't provided assist recently" and his morale went to good... Really??? This is IDIOTIC... And that concern appeared after just 5 games... By my stats, MC players provide assists once in 20+ games...
    ??? Mc players provide assists once in 20 + games ?

I had a Mc (Xavi) 3 season ago and he made almost 30 assists (17 league assists )

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-screenshot-1361-.jpg

I don't have anymore a screen with his attributes but i'm trying to build a similar player

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-screenshot-1742-.jpg

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    As I expected, the new feature is nothing but dissapointment...

My MC scores a goal today... He got rating 8.8... But, he is concerned 'cause he "hasn't provided assist recently" and his morale went to good... Really??? This is IDIOTIC... And that concern appeared after just 5 games... By my stats, MC players provide assists once in 20+ games... Do I have to use blue pack for him, for every of next 15 games???

Attachment 129434Attachment 129436Attachment 129435
    Hahaha. They penalising users when it is the fault of their game engine. They should fix the working of the MC position in the game engine and the playmaker thing too. MCs in this game do not play (and assist) like they should or expected.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahaha. They penalising users when it is the fault of their game engine. They should fix the working of the MC position in the game engine and the playmaker thing too. MCs in this game do not play (and assist) like they should or expected.
    They can have high number of assists only if they take corners and free kicks...

Rookie

Do Friendly's ever count towards morale - since they do have a condition and skill ef

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Apologies for the confusion; new Morale feedback will be visible from tomorrow. At present, the new system is taking effect and requires competitive matches (non-Friendlies) in order to develop actionable feedback. From tomorrow, you will be seeing feedback in the Morale tab. We'll update the thread as soon as feedback becomes visible for all Managers.

SausyFC
    Hi Saucy,

I would like a clarification on your above statement. You say the “new system...requires competitive matches (non-Friendlies) in order to develop actionable feedback”. Is this just for the new system to take effect for a given player or do Friendlies never count towards morale? I am hoping they count in the same way that Friendlies affect conditioning and skill points. If not it will be extremely difficult to keep a full roster happy with adequate playing time.
    I understand that you also don't want players to game the system by setting up Friendlies against easy opponents so that the players get an easy boost. This could be accounted for by having each type of game have a higher or lower morale multiplier. A player having a great CL game should count more and last longer than a great game in an average League match. Are the different types of matches, or even quality of opponents, reflected in the new morale system?

Thanks for your help

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast