Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Addicted
    good is the new superb???

Famous
    Until now no changes at all, can not see the new feature

Apprentice

Dynamic Morale

How is it working for you this season so far? It's going pretty well, seems to really reward rotating your players and they seem to perform according to training + rest level. Idk, so far I've enjoyed dominating games and some upsets I was ready to accept a draw or lose in. But it is only day 5..
    utkozanenje likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    How is it working for you this season so far? It's going pretty well, seems to really reward rotating your players and they seem to perform according to training + rest level. Idk, so far I've enjoyed dominating games and some upsets I was ready to accept a draw or lose in. But it is only day 5..
    I used squad rotation and a few players are not happy according to their morale explanation; it is as if they want to play in all matches one after the other despite that they do not even have enough time to recover. So, Nordeus wants us to waste green packs recovering those players? This is another penalty we get for having taking the right decision (according to real football managment) to not play the same players in two consecutive close matches when it the best first 11 is not needed for one of the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Rotating my player seems working very well so far. And I subs player early in the 2nd half. 8W/0D/0L so far.

train hard, play smart

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I used squad rotation and a few players are not happy according to their morale explanation; it is as if they want to play in all matches one after the other despite that they do not even have enough time to recover. So, Nordeus wants us to waste green packs recovering those players? This is another penalty we get for having taking the right decision (according to real football managment) to not play the same players in two consecutive close matches when it the best first 11 is not needed for one of the matches.
    I Agree with tactician player are very demanding

Famous
    Works dine for me too, the players very good morale after good wins, even sometimes reach superb

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    * Let's not open another thread about morale as there is also this (threads merged).

Morale works ok for me - so far
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Sheer bull**** - they only want us to spent more money on this game. Buying more blue and green packets.....but I never will do....thinking about quit that game after 8 years
    king7eric likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Sheer bull**** - they only want us to spent more money on this game. Buying more blue and green packets.....but I never will do....thinking about quit that game after 8 years
    If they want more money, they could have provided better things - those that users who are spenders want - instead of 'forcing' people to spend with a crap system that could have insignificant effect on the outcomes. But, so far, moral seems ok in general, but the notes like some players are dissapointed with their playing time, despite them not deserving to play most matches due to their recent performances or their relative quality or just that they just joined the club or even because there are matches too close together and a squad rotation system is being used. It is like the system is giving negative feedback for what should been good football management decisions. Also, a manager cannot play all players in every match or so from a squad of 25 players.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast