Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

I couldn't agree more

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    So in other words all players will lose a lot of morale boosters just to keep the team in shape
    so far i have only bothered making my starters very good and the bench good unless they are already better, if i have my bench players better than good they drop back to only good anyway, i so far havent seen being very good rather than superb a disadvantage, but if its a tough or must win game, like the bonus payment going on, morale will be put to superb and probably the bench to very good just in case, but i'd say if you find your reserves of blue packs dropping too much, then become mre selective in their use

Apprentice
    Does anyone have a problem with keeping your bench players happy? No matter how many times I sub them in to start, sub them in mid-game, they seem to only want to be locked in at "good" morale and complain about playing time. I feel like this shouldn't be the case
    julien12 likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Rookie
    I agree. I am wondering if time played as a sub is even factored in. Maybe they are only looking at starts and not minutes. Anyway, it should be fixed other wise it will be impossible to keep players 12 - 18 happy.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

I have to say that after a week since it s addition I don t have to give my players morale boosts and my results are good to very good, with only a big troll game that almost made me lose my cup qualification being my only concern.

Not good at all, just a way of getting managers to spend money on moral boosters.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Does anyone have a problem with keeping your bench players happy? No matter how many times I sub them in to start, sub them in mid-game, they seem to only want to be locked in at "good" morale and complain about playing time. I feel like this shouldn't be the case
    I have two bench layeres that come in the team almost every game, those ones are very good the other are good, but I agree with you as far as the bench players are concerned the new morale system is a bit unreal.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    and now 8 players drop after a 4-0 win, inconsistent haha
    i had a great 4-0 win against a similar Q oppo who is top of their league with one loss all season, i dominated the graphics throughout and the stats at the end showed this, i had made all my starters superb before the game and 4 dropped to very good after it, the 4 were my midfield diamond, dmc amc ml mr, all 3 attackers st amr aml and the 3 defenders dc dl dr and goalie all stayed superb, i understand the defence kept a clean sheet and the team scored 4 goals, but 2 of them were for the motm amc who scored 2 of the goals so why he was 1 of the 4 to lose some morale is baffling, my dmc was booked and subbed so that i could understand, the amc dropping i cannot, my mr didnt score a high rating but my ml scored higher than all my defenders, nordeus should be renamed nologicous

Dreamer
    i forgot to say also that my ST scored only 6.5 and had no goal involvement, yet remained in superb morale

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    I agree. I am wondering if time played as a sub is even factored in. Maybe they are only looking at starts and not minutes. Anyway, it should be fixed other wise it will be impossible to keep players 12 - 18 happy.
    Nope, subs are not factored in. I always put in a player in the final few minutes to earn a bonus green. Lately, I've been using reserve players. However, their morale continues to plummet.

However, I discovered that if I don't train the players the max 48% daily, their morale won't drop. So heavy training is a factor.

Edit: The new season will apparently have a morale level added in. Let's see how that works out.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast