Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

I m very confused.
    My best player last season that ended up with the golden boot was on fire morale.
    Now after 4 games with 9 goals he is superb.
    I mean like wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m very confused.
    My best player last season that ended up with the golden boot was on fire morale.
    Now after 4 games with 9 goals he is superb.
    I mean like wtf...
    On fire morale is temporary. I noticed that it lasts three games for three of my players thus far.

yes, there is a list of actions. I saw that in a facebook group.
    It lasts for 2-5 days, the player becomes green again and then must do another action to be on fire again.
    For example a new player is on fire for 5 days.
    If the 4th day he 'll score 3 goals in one match, it's not extended. The 5th day will loose his fire.
    After that if he 'll earn the 6*, he will be on fire again.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    yes, there is a list of actions. I saw that in a facebook group.
    It lasts for 2-5 days, the player becomes green again and then must do another action to be on fire again.
    For example a new player is on fire for 5 days.
    If the 4th day he 'll score 3 goals in one match, it's not extended. The 5th day will loose his fire.
    After that if he 'll earn the 6*, he will be on fire again.
    Matches* not days

Rookie
    I'm having same problem as many others here - morale always going down, so spending boosters almost every day... But what happened today forced me to post here too.

I have starting eleven, playing one or two games every day (I'm out of the cup), no rotation. Yesterday I maxed their morale with boosters. Today I had a champions league game as first and with playoff guaranteed I set the reserves to play, so I save the greens I'd need for my first team to rest for league game. Opponent better by some 15%, even game by stats, lost 2:4, no problem with that.

Before the game it said my reserves needed 14 blue packs for max morale, after the game it says 20. Ok, they lost the game, morale goes down, no problem.

BUT. My starting eleven, which was rested for this game, had great morale, 7 players on fire or superb, 4 very good. Now, after the game, six of them are down to good and I need 15 blue packs to max the morale again!

WTF??? So I rest my players for one game and their morale goes down this way? So I saved 11 greens at the cost of 11 blues... Really, Nordeus, I can hardly remember last time you made a good new feature...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some of the On fire modes last only for one match.
    So after a match, it ceased and maybe dropped by 1 step.

There is no need to spend blue packs to keep morale max.
    Even they said the a Good morale is ok to play, it's like the old perfect.
    But if you insist of watching vids or buying packs, you 'll make them more happy
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

But if you insist of watching vids or buying packs, you 'll make them more happy
    Are you sure from Good Morale to higher possibilities, there is no effect? This season I got a message like player A was not motivated enough (or maybe is just another excuse from the assistant manager).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Are you sure from Good Morale to higher possibilities, there is no effect? This season I got a message like player A was not motivated enough (or maybe is just another excuse from the assistant manager).
    I received this comment from AM long before the moral update.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I received this comment from AM long before the moral update.
    Yes this existed as early as some years ago but this message has a relation with morale (or maybe with win bonus or both).
    Grandef likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Are you sure Nikol?
    I observed carefully while playing Dortmund. When I have full motivation, I tend to win by a few goals.
    After regular matches, when my morale drops a little, I win by tight margins, drew and even lost several.
    Two days ago, I won 6-0, 5-1 and 6-0 in the morning with full morale. After my league game, I forgot to boost my morale, and I lost two games and drew one.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast