Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Player Buying Suggestion

Apprentice

Player Buying Suggestion

With negotiation non-existent, which is the best place to buy players now? Assistant? Same old transfer market? Scout? I normally have over 100 tokens to spend each season. Need your advice how to best use the tokens. Thank you.

Auctions or sometimes Assistant/Recommendation if a good player is available. It also much depends on your playstyle - how good is your team?, do you farm rests? and so on...
    khris likes this.

Academy players are a guarantee of fast training, think that the market show fake stats in the listed players....

all depend of you XD

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Auctions or sometimes Assistant/Recommendation if a good player is available. It also much depends on your playstyle - how good is your team?, do you farm rests? and so on...
    So scout list players are not worth it? The youngest there is 22 y/o and not much room for improvement next year.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Academy players are a guarantee of fast training, think that the market show fake stats in the listed players....

all depend of you XD
    My academy players start around 79% for 6 token players. It’ll take long for them to get to 100% and gain SA. Is it worth it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    My academy players start around 79% for 6 token players. It’ll take long for them to get to 100% and gain SA. Is it worth it? Thanks.
    Long 79 to 100?... this depend of your resources, ofc. if you gateher 30 daily videos is a matter of days really..

Addicted
    Nordeus so ****ed up everything that new managers dont know really how to buy players
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    So scout list players are not worth it? The youngest there is 22 y/o and not much room for improvement next year.
    Scout for me not worth, too old and expensive for that. I like to train my own players.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Scout for me not worth, too old and expensive for that. I like to train my own players.
    Yeh, Greens are the new Gold in Nordeus World!
    maloukees and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Auction for sure, you just need to have 3-4 hours to win the some of the hundreds of players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast