Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

New generation of 451V? MC, 2AMC, AML, AMR ?
    Those formations are powerful in attack, specially if you see them scoring early their first goal.
    But they are vulnerable if playing def/counters.
    I won such a team today in the 3rd phase (coincidence - Besiktas the name) , 108% with my reserves team 92%.
    Defense/counters/flanks/mix/high pressing/mtm/no offside
    Season 123 - Are you ready?-elen-vs-besiktas-107.jpg

* but then he got revenge
    Tactician likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Got an amazing draw vs 1st place, we keep our unbeaten run alive, Our first draw at home this season and this is the first time I am happy with a draw.

We opened the scoring and that was thanks to my favourite player, and then they got the equalizer from their only chance of the game.

I decided to keep it safe and play for the draw.

We sit in third with 49 points level with 2nd on goal difference and only 3 points behind 1st place.

Form the tough period of 6 games I was talking about, we won 5 matches and drew the most recent one there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done - a good return from a tricky set of matches.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nouvion FC put the setback in the previous competitive match behind them with a tanning of a team from the lower reaches of the League. Either side of that match they dispatched a fairly equal-Quality side 3-0 and 2-0 in the Semi-Final Associations matches.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-league-mr-r19-pablopojeb-fc.jpg

AM player Marcos Aguilar suffered an injury at the wrong time of the season, just when his lead in the Golden Boot competition is being chipped away by the other high scoreres in the League...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC still have interest in two competitions, being second in the League and in the Semi-Finals of the Champions League with one week to go in the season.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s48-season-stats-week-3.jpg

Nouvion FC are still in with a chance of the treble - or even more, with a 12 point lead in the League, a Cup Final berth booked, and today's robust defence of their 2-1 lead from the 1st Leg of the Quater-Final ensuring advancement to the Semi-Finals of the Champions League.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-season-stats-week-3.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 10-05-2019 at 11:42 PM.

Another update...
    Currently, we're still top of the league, advanced into the SL semi-finals and out of the cup in the semis.
    We'll be facing 2nd today in the league, we lost 3-5 away in the first leg, so hope we'll win this to get this partially sealed.

82 league goals + 30 SL group goals + 24 SL knockout goals so far = 136 goals x 20 baht = 2720 baht raised so far
    I've already donated 700 baht on Thursday, but as it's against the forum rules to disclose any bank statement here, and I didn't got my receipt yet so I can't show them yet. And here's the proof of another 2020 baht in donation. The goals for the reminder of the season will be donated at the hospital myself next week on Sunday, which coincides with the late King Rama IX's memorial day.

If you're new or just arrived, I announced the plan to do this charity team at the end of last season to honour one of my favourite DJ, Avicii, on what supposed to be his 30th birthday on the 8th of September, as well as doing something in return to the society based on Top Eleven.

20 Thai baht for each goal scored in League and Super League throughout this entire season will be contributed to the construction and purchase of medical equipments for the new Navamintharabophit 84 Years Building at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok, which is said to be the last gift from the late King Rama IX, which on 13th of October will mark the 3rd year since his passing.

This team plays in Level 8 on one of my spare account, using only leftover tokens and packs.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I have a feeling something changed since this weekend, especially in matches for the KoK event and associations. Anyone else noticed? Some matches proceeded like with unexpected flow and fluctuations as if the engine was switched to auto mode or resources-saving mode. Could this be a measure by Nordeus to reduce resource loads? Also, substitutions come very late. Maybe the game engine is having difficulties to function properly.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-06-2019 at 10:20 AM.

We beaten FC Astana, the 2nd place 4-1 at home. For this week, I'll donate on a day-by-day basis. We're now 9 points clear on top of the league.

Match schedule for Week 4

League Table

Donation Summary
    After 20 League matches, we scored so far 86 goals
    After 12 Super League matches, we scored so far 54 goals
    Each goal in League and SL contributes 20 baht in donation
    140 goals scored in total, so we have donated

2,800 Baht

Proof of donation for today:

khris likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Max

Season 123 - Are you ready?

We only beat a **** 50% abandoned useless veteran team 2-1. How did they even score my defence is rated 101% and their attack is a shot rating of 50% how did they even score, oh and yes it was their only shot of the game.

And when they scored late on, it gave their crappy little team a lift but they still lost, lol.

We should have won at least 5-0 and their terrible goalkeeper makes 4 saves.

Don’t know why my team keeps only scoring 2-4 goals against terrible abandoned teams that do nothing all season.

Tomorrow, we have a CL Semi Final match with a 20% weaker team.

I hope we smash them.

We beat a 3% weaker team 6-0 on aggregate why can’t we do it to these.
    We really got away with murder, meanwhile the first place team wins 8-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 10-06-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Addicted
    I am ...ready. I am ...inevitable.

I've won a few Cups.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast