Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 200
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

  1. #151
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    475
    At last I won the cup after slightly more than a year from my last cup winner 😎
    Patience howls 😁
    maloukees and nikolgiorgos like this.

  2. #152
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    I won the cup today after several seasons, looks like its going to be a quadra in the end

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  3. #153
    VIP Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,464
    Cup #9 in 62 seasons...

    Season 123 - Are you ready?-1qrrrrrrrr.jpg
    maloukees and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Belgrade United - 18 Leagues - 3 CL - 2 SL - 2 SC - 2 Cups
    Appearances: M'Passi 550 - Goals: M'Passi 527 - Assists: M'Passi 322

    FK Partizan - 28 Leagues - 9 CL - 10 Cups
    Appearances: Khisamov 494 - Goals: Khisamov 558 - Assists: Khisamov 418

    Celtic 1888 - 58 Leagues - 22 CL - 2 SL - 7 SC - 12 Cups
    Appearances: Mastroianni 744 - Goals: Mastroianni 965 - Assists: Mastroianni 572

  4. #154
    Max
    Guest

    Season 123 - Are you ready?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I won the cup today after several seasons, looks like its going to be a quadra in the end

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Don’t jinx it

    The game engine could screw you out of everything, I am on for a cups treble I have sealed my third cup in a row, I am pretty much in the CL Final for the second time in three seasons because I am 6-0 up from the first leg. I hope I win the Champions league and play in the super cup this season, I am 2nd in the league so potential Quadruple , but I am 3 points behind 1st place and he has easy games from to the end of the season. Even though I am the favourite doesn’t mean I will win the cups treble because I have a feeling I will be screwed over by the game engine.

    Best of luck.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 10-08-2019 at 08:13 PM.

  5. #155
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Nouvion FC had a day to remember, clinching the League title with four matches left, and riding out a heavily defensively-minded opponent and a red card in the Cup Final. The last 14 minutes took an age, and the two wingers finally got rid of their shackles to carve out both an opportunity and a finish...

    Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-l10-league-r22-top.jpg

    Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-cup-mr-final-napper-tandy-fc.jpg
    maloukees, Nebu, khris and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  6. #156
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Because when you do this they play like sh*t or get sent off - speaking from experience.
    Never experiences that, but I Will be better now looking with that in mind

  7. #157
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Don’t jinx it

    The game engine could screw you out of everything, I am on for a cups treble I have sealed my third cup in a row, I am pretty much in the CL Final for the second time in three seasons because I am 6-0 up from the first leg. I hope I win the Champions league and play in the super cup this season, I am 2nd in the league so potential Quadruple , but I am 3 points behind 1st place and he has easy games from to the end of the season. Even though I am the favourite doesn’t mean I will win the cups treble because I have a feeling I will be screwed over by the game engine.

    Best of luck.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Max you sound like someone else on this forum, EastsiderSG to be exact...

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and EastsiderSG like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  8. #158
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nouvion FC had a day to remember, clinching the League title with four matches left, and riding out a heavily defensively-minded opponent and a red card in the Cup Final. The last 14 minutes took an age, and the two wingers finally got rid of their shackles to carve out both an opportunity and a finish...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S10 L10 League R22 Top.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	130037

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S10 Cup MR Final - Napper Tandy FC.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	130038
    Good for you, in my league there is this team just following me bumper to bumper... I can imagine the manager is just wait for me to be trolled or make a mistake.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  9. #159
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Max you sound like someone else on this forum, EastsiderSG to be exact...

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Ok, I don’t know who that is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #160
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Second Final this season...

    Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-champ-semi-final-results.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast