Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Totally true, effort is rewarded here not money/tokens
    Well , I have put in both effort and money.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If the registration was in auto I would agree with you but joining the event show at least some minimum activity.
    I can agree that a table with 10 teams of 40% q looks silly (and rather tricky ) as an active team can build a a squad of 80% quality to play seriously the game.
    So I would say a q difference of 5% looks fair (ok max 10%) to make the contest interest.
    Actually to be like associations. Close qualities.

I 'm playing the contest with four teams. I 'm waiting the end of day to show you the tables where 60-70% of the teams didn't play a single game.
    Is this fun ?
    Ah, maybe now I get it. You expected more teams to be active given that it was not an auto registration competition. On my side here, 6 played at least one match; not as poor as on your side. Also, one of the manager of the weakest teams been challenging others including my team. He even strenghten his team it seems. I think it is a matter of availability, priority and also the rewards are not motivating.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-26-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Ah, maybe now I get it. You expected more teams to be active given that it was not an auto registration competition. On my side here, 6 played at least one match; not as poor as on your side. Also, one of the manager of the weakest teams been challenging others including my team. He even strenghten his team it seems. I think it is a matter of availability, priority and also the rewards are not motivating.
    I agree with you rewards don't motivate the players and they also don't think long term (undertanding that even if loosing you can win rest and morale packs)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    yes, I 'm disappointed because the concept is a good idea.
    Right now NIK has 8 trophies, the 2nd has 2 and the 3rd 0.
    Just waiting to finish phase 1.
    No fun, no challenge, no thrills.
    It could have been much better than this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

In my group, they are active, and if I slept or settled with a few cups only, they could have overtaken my team in the ranking.

Dreamer
    both my teams won 9 out of 9 games on both days(i was highest rated team in both but not by miles), day 2 i didnt recieve 1 challenge on either, on 1 acount there were a couple of others active enough to win about 5 trophies, and a couple more won 2 each on day 1, neither of those bothered on day, 2 on my other account the other 9 were barely active at all and 5 or 6 not at all, just a shame there werent more on offer seeing as i topped the thing for once

Dreamer
    not sure about seedings, a 100% quality team could be a low seed in 1 group and top seed in another, not sure the one in a tough group would see the fairness, if they were gonna do that they'd have to announe where the lines are drawn so you know where your team will figure

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey, guys here the King of Kings Calendar. Good luck with advancing through phases.

Attachment 129696
    not looking forward to the final weekend if i get there, thats gonna be a grueller with asso league and 2 cup comps plus trying this every 2 hours

Two hours after the event has been closed

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Administrator
    Hi everyone,

The King of Kings phase 1 has come to an end!

For those who qualified the second phase kicks off on Sunday at 8 pm.

And don't forget to claim your rewards!
    maloukees likes this.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast