Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Did you ever wondered what happens if you have 9 trophies and your strongest opponent have 8, but he decide to play his game against you last minute of the day and he win. This happened to me on similiar event before and it is still not fixed, that guy tried several times to beat me and he finally did last minute and finished with 9 trophies, I had 8 (because he won his trophy back by beating me and won another in the same win - which is ridiculous to me). So I had 9 wins but 8 trophies, he had 9 wins and 9 trophies only because there was no more time for me to win my trophie back (that is a joke really).

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Did you ever wondered what happens if you have 9 trophies and your strongest opponent have 8, but he decide to play his game against you last minute of the day and he win. This happened to me on similiar event before and it is still not fixed, that guy tried several times to beat me and he finally did last minute and finished with 9 trophies, I had 8 (because he won his trophy back by beating me and won another in the same win - which is ridiculous to me). So I had 9 wins but 8 trophies, he had 9 wins and 9 trophies only because there is no more time for me to win my trophie back (that is a joke really).
    It's a tactic to make sure you can't lose the trophy back. let the other guy use up his challenge and save the return till the last minute so there's no way they can win it back if you win
    I've used that method twice, makes it pretty exciting to be honest.
    Trick is to never use up your game against the strongest opponent until he's done it to you
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Did you ever wondered what happens if you have 9 trophies and your strongest opponent have 8, but he decide to play his game against you last minute of the day and he win. This happened to me on similiar event before and it is still not fixed, that guy tried several times to beat me and he finally did last minute and finished with 9 trophies, I had 8 (because he won his trophy back by beating me and won another in the same win - which is ridiculous to me). So I had 9 wins but 8 trophies, he had 9 wins and 9 trophies only because there was no more time for me to win my trophie back (that is a joke really).
    Yeah, dirty trick. They need remove this trophy recovering thing (if it works this way).
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It's a tactic to make sure you can't lose the trophy back. let the other guy use up his challenge and save the return till the last minute so there's no way they can win it back if you win
    I've used that method twice, makes it pretty exciting to be honest.
    Trick is to never use up your game against the strongest opponent until he's done it to you
    Except if you lose hahaha.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Except if you lose hahaha.
    Yeh, that's just the risk you take. It's a competition after all lol

Max
    I got to the second phase and won by a vastly superior goal difference. Well done to everyone who made it through and best of luck through the remainder of the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nebu and nikolgiorgos like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I got to the second phase and won by a vastly superior goal difference. Well done to everyone who made it through and best of luck through the remainder of the competition.

Yes, me too. I won all 15 matches, goal difference was 75. I can't believe it, there was no trolls like precedent events.

Max
    I know I did lose a few matches but no big deal

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I can't believe it, there was no trolls like precedent events.
    That's true. King of ... events always had the best game engine.
    Amazing, isn't it ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast